ON-West: Tag

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
Lyle, the issue is probably what your camera resolution is set for and whether you have to resize the photo to post it (max jpeg size allowed is 2000x2000 pixels or ~146k). I resize most of my photos to 1024 x 768 before posting, to get down to an acceptable file size. If you don't resize, I suspect the forum software will resize it to something too small to see, as seems to have happened (I couldnt make them out either). OTOH, if you set your camera resolution lower for intended forum postings, you may be able to eliminate the resizing step.
Why it turns out better on a Mac, I dunno, but you might need a BMW interface......:D

kiltman

Site Supporter
Bike
2002,ST1100ABS
STOC #
I hope you had a beer for me. That's great that you beat Carlos to it nice one. I guess your back in town and is it for long.
They were closed when I got there. Yes I arrived home a week ago, I'm home till June 14th and that's when I ride out to Banff and then backtrack to Moose Jaw then head back to Ontario Aug. 15th

I've gotta feeling somebody will move it today!!

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
Great to see you back in Ontario Robert. Maybe the person taking this tag can get Justin to pose with the bike.

Gerhard

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
Camera or phone, the issue is still what the camera resolution is set to. Sometimes phones compress photos into an "email" size, which is quite small.

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
But then why did I see what I saw? Oh maybe because Lyle emailed the photos to me and I revised history by editing the quote.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused

Gerhard

Gizmo

Dean
Bike
2014 Yamaha FJR
I think it been about over a year since I've played this game and now I know why. Anyway Carlos can read the address now so he should be able to find it with out any trouble. For the one's that know the area should be an easy one. Have a PINT for me.
Thanks for all the support
L
That's not too far from my neck of the woods. And if you are enjoying a pint at nearby EJs Tavern I recommend trying the wings - they are good:) And if you want something to start your day back home, less than 1 km away is the Baden Coffee Company with a fine selection of beans.

Last edited:

kiltman

Site Supporter
Bike
2002,ST1100ABS
STOC #
That's not too far from my neck of the woods. And if you are enjoying a pint at nearby EJs Tavern I recommend trying the wings - they are good:) And if you want something to start your day back home, less than 1 km away is the Baden Coffee Company with a fine selection of beans.
It's been moved, may have to try a black Swan instead. http://www.blackswanbrewing.ca/
I'm willing to meet someone for breakfast and a world famous buttertart ;)

Gizmo

Dean
Bike
2014 Yamaha FJR
I should have read this thread in reverse chronological order! But if that is the silliest thing I've done this week then I'm in good shape:)

I like your idea, especially to compare a butter tart to the gold standard of my grandma's, but the next few weekends don't allow the luxury:(

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
It's the close Tags you take a pass on unless of course Carlos is going to get it, then head right out & nab it just before he does.

Top Bottom