• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

ON: A-Z (Round 9)

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
Thought I would get one in before the hard letters come. Woodham is a very small community on the border of Huron and Perth counties.

Gerhard

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
I believe last time for the 'X' we said we'd accept any town that had an 'x' in the name, e.g., Essex, Wroxeter, etc. Shall we do the same this time around?

OP
OP
Jeff F
Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
I'm confused. Are we restarting with A, or do we still need to get the Y from last year?
You decide. If it were me I'd start at "A", but does that mean we have to get "Y" twice next time?

Kinda like stop signs ... if you forget to stop at one you can always do it twice next time at that corner. ;-)

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Deleted the Z... since there is a Y and no one posted it yet.. still on round 3.

STOC #
:D We are being watched. haha ... way to go Joe, I think. ;-) Nothing gets past you.

Anyone have a different or better list than this?

Wiki List_of_communities_in_Ontario. Many communities have been amalgamated and the sign removed, so double-check before you ride.
Joe is on it. He sent me a PM to let me know we still need to get the "Y" and that my post with the "A" would be deleted. There are a few towns that start with a "Y" as shown on the list that I use from the Ministry: http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/traveller/map/a.shtml

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
Well there are two towns in Ontario that start with Z so I guess we will need to get one of them, since Joe deleted the recent posting of Z when we didn't have the Y.
Zorra is a township, so probably all we got is Zurich..... a certain "gentleman" from Exeter might be able to slide over there..... bit of a hike for the rest of us, so I'm not likely to go... I'm ready to vote skip the Z.....

Last edited:
Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
Jeff, tried to get Zimmerman last year as I used to live just up the road...... couldn't find the sign..... I'll look again on Wednesday when I head up to Milton to see my dentist. I got an idea, let;s use your pic!

Top Bottom