NY: Tag

nerSTeve

Vendor
Bike
2007 ST1300A
STOC #
Great, then here's the new tag. The road in from the east is freshly paved and fun. The west side isn't so much of either.
Edit...Looks like the photo is gone from the hosting site. I will get it fixed when I get home from BRG. The tag is the sign in front of Greek Peak ski resort. Any photo of that will acceptable. Sorry about this
Resized picture 3.jpg
Here's a small pic.
Old tag.

New tag. Somewhere between Seneca Falls and Syracuse.
So.... what's the new tag???

Bike
2016 FJR
STOC #
So.... what's the new tag???
From Peterz
"No pics anymore sorry. Photo was taken in Skaneateles heading east on 5/20. I was parked on the lake side between the church and the house on the right side. Hope that helps. Anywhere close should do and Mods should be ok with that. i would be."

I'm thinking anywhere in Skaneatles just to get this moving.

Bike
2016 FJR
STOC #
Nice move Ken. I wish i knew you were here. I'm only a half hour out from there.
We made a quick trip to Rochester to see our son. Had planned to move the last tag, then I saw you moved it that day. I LMAO as it hasn't moved in a year and now it's moved twice in 2 Days. Felicia's favorite winery was right down the road from Big Johnson's. Worked out good.

peterz

Site Supporter
Bike
07 ST1300
STOC #
Have not seen you in awhile,how long have you been riding the the FJR? Still have the Wing?

Top Bottom