NY: Tag

Bike
2005 ST 1300 ABS
STOC #
Yup, 5 this weekend. I am a new ST owner, and the weather has been fantastic here in New England, so I am riding my butt off before winter shows up. It was 55 degrees on Christmas day, almost 70 on Friday. Which means the next Ice age is right around the corner for us. I loved my VTX, but Holy #@%&, this ST is fun to ride!!

Yup, 5 this weekend. I am a new ST owner, and the weather has been fantastic here in New England, so I am riding my butt off before winter shows up. It was 55 degrees on Christmas day, almost 70 on Friday. Which means the next Ice age is right around the corner for us. I loved my VTX, but Holy #@%&, this ST is fun to ride!!
Yes, no doubt! We never knew riding could be so fun! Vtxs are great bikes, but the ST lineup is THE bike!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nerSTeve

Vendor
Bike
2007 ST1300A
STOC #
Patience grasshopper... was planning my route today at lunch...

GallantRider

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300A
STOC #
Heading out on a long NY loop this weekend for Americana bonuses and was planning to pick this up. So looks like one Steve or the other will get er done. ;)

Steve

GallantRider

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300A
STOC #
OK, let's get er moving along now. My first time to the Red Line....pretty nice place! Thanks for tagging it Ken.

And because you had to wait so long, here is a gratuitous shot of my pie:

New tag:
Wanted to get another diner, but forgot to include my bike in the pic. So head out mid-state aways...

Steve

OP
OP
sgio
Bike
2003 ST1300
So this tag sits for months at a time. I figure there's no rush, I can pick it up on the way back from the Adirondacks. Too Late! :(

Here the pic I took anyway. I might of had the correct sign though. :D

I made it home on that nearly bald tire.

Bike
2016 FJR
STOC #
Lol, I actually sent Steve a note hoping he would accept my wrong sign. I have a pic of another wrong sign too. I probably spent 30 minutes driving out of town on every major road looking for the correct sign but had to get home. Based on how long the NY tag has sat in the past, I didn't think it would matter. BUT, you got the correct sign so go ahead and post the new tag. You earned it and I need someplace to ride to next week.

GallantRider

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300A
STOC #
Hi, yep looks like sgio got the right one, sorry Ken! Too busy at work today to check FB messages to answer you, but I would have given it to you if someone didn't find the right one. I would have told you the street too if you'd asked. ;)

Steve

nerSTeve

Vendor
Bike
2007 ST1300A
STOC #
Ken's just happy he doesn't own the tag anymore so he can go ride again...

OP
OP
sgio
Bike
2003 ST1300
Great, then here's the new tag. The road in from the east is freshly paved and fun. The west side isn't so much of either.
Edit...Looks like the photo is gone from the hosting site. I will get it fixed when I get home from BRG. The tag is the sign in front of Greek Peak ski resort. Any photo of that will acceptable. Sorry about this
Resized picture 3.jpg
Here's a small pic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom