IN: Tag

Bike
1996 ST1100
STOC #
A bit more spirit and you would give a location like the IBR does! Make it easy and more might play.
IDK - this location is pretty easy if you search Google using terms you would use to describe it + the state in which it is located....isn't that part of the fun? :)

Bike
2012 Kawasaki C14
STOC #
Pretty easy one to find. I know exactly where it is, been by it several times. I don't have a bike though so I won't be moving it.

Bike
95' ST1100
Smunderdog, surprised you didnt go two for one with the "M" from A to Z, since you were already there :)

Anyway, thanks for the move. Got a location on the piece of iron too. Might have to make a run Sat morning. Hmmmmm,, where should I put it...........

Bike
2015 FJR1300A
another move
Darn, timing means a lot, but friendship and a nice ride mean more. HR Cole and I showed up at the falls about 12:30.... only to be advised the tag had moved & been posted about 1 hour earlier. Still.... 400 mile day was great.

Attachments

Bike
95' ST1100
Too funny! Sorry for the steal. Family lays around in bed in the weekends, so most my rides start out by 7:30. I put 200 on the clock. I am glad I posted as soon as I got home, otherwise my ride may have just been for fun as well. Lol.

Anyways, stop by and have a donut or two, before you drop off at a new location. Stay safe out there and try to move soon, so I can have another excursion.

Bike
2015 FJR1300A
Too funny! Sorry for the steal. Family lays around in bed in the weekends, so most my rides start out by 7:30. I put 200 on the clock. I am glad I posted as soon as I got home, otherwise my ride may have just been for fun as well. Lol.

Anyways, stop by and have a donut or two, before you drop off at a new location. Stay safe out there and try to move soon, so I can have another excursion.
While "TAG" is fun and a reason to ride...so is just hanging out with other fellow riders. Come on down to SE Indiana and we'll make your ride worth while! Also, I'll be in that area in roughly 2.5 weeks....although I'll need some engineering help on how to
pack my FJR for moving a son into his college apartment ! Hope to meet you sooner than later.

Bike
2004 ST1300
Talk about timing. Rode to get the tag this morning at Tim's Bakery. Had been there about a minute when a red ST1300 pulls into the parking lot. Randy16 had the same idea. Had a good laugh and a nice long conversation. Such a good way to meet a new member. We were going to move the tag together but we were going in opposite directions. Decided on a coin toss so here is the new tag.

Attachments

Bike
95' ST1100
FP.JPGFPL.JPG

Couldn't stay inside yesterday. Social distanced from the bike in order to stable my mental health.

W0QNX

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
06/ST1300 19/R1250RT
2024 Miles
The building tag picture is not big enough to get any details. So would you mind just posting the location so it doesn't sit another 2 years?

Bike
2004 ST1300
Just realized two weeks ago this had been moved. I need to pay more attention. Previous tag was the Community School of the Arts located in downtown Marion, IN. New tag is of a building that was used in the movie Blue Chips.old (2).JPGnew 2.JPG

Bike
95' ST1100
This was an easy one for me. went to many a sectional basketball game here.

pickup1.jpg

Go satisfy your sweet tooth!

dropoff1.jpg

Top Bottom