Mick-O-Pegs

Bike
2010 Honda ST13
I like the look of the Mick-O-Pegs for a little leg stretch on the highway. There's very little discussion here about them so I was wondering if they're still being sold. I emailed them at the address on their website (www.ridingiswonderful.com) about a week ago, but I haven't heard anything back.

Anyone know of the availability of these pegs?

Bike
2010 ST1300
I like the look of the Mick-O-Pegs for a little leg stretch on the highway. There's very little discussion here about them so I was wondering if they're still being sold. I emailed them at the address on their website (www.ridingiswonderful.com) about a week ago, but I haven't heard anything back.

Anyone know of the availability of these pegs?
Interesting peg. How are you going to mount it on an ST?

OP
OP
ddemair
Bike
2010 Honda ST13
I think I need to assume that this business (Ridingiswonderful.com) is no longer in business even though their website is still up. I have received no response from my email nor from my PM.

I even tried calling the number on their website, but that number is no longer in service.

dduelin

Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Site Supporter
Bike
GL1800 R1200RT NC700
2024 Miles
STOC #
The mounts look like they severely limit cornering clearance. The other types seen on STs don't so much - they stay at the level of the stock engine guards.

OP
OP
ddemair
Bike
2010 Honda ST13
The mounts look like they severely limit cornering clearance. The other types seen on STs don't so much - they stay at the level of the stock engine guards.
In use, I'm sure they severely limit cornering, but when retracted, I'm pretty sure the standard footpegs are going to touch down first. I only had them in mind for the long straight highways to stretch my knees out without needing to splay my hips.

But anyway, it's probably all academic since I don't think they're around anymore.

OP
OP
ddemair
Bike
2010 Honda ST13
I have a set I will sell you if you are still interested.
I sent a PM, but I don't see it in my "sent" folder, so in case you don't get it, you can email me directly: don can do (all one word) at verizon (put dot here) net

STraymond

Site Supporter
Bike
'01 ST1100
STOC #
In use, I'm sure they severely limit cornering, but when retracted, I'm pretty sure the standard footpegs are going to touch down first. I only had them in mind for the long straight highways to stretch my knees out without needing to splay my hips.

But anyway, it's probably all academic since I don't think they're around anymore.

Based on those that I used to have mounted on my ST1100, if you remember to move your feet back onto the regular pegs when going into a tight corner, it will be the regular pegs that scrape first.

Ray

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I sent a PM, but I don't see it in my "sent" folder, so in case you don't get it, you can email me directly: don can do (all one word) at verizon (put dot here) net
The site default is to NOT copy to sent folder, you have to change your profile settings to do that.

Top Bottom