Corbin Canyon Dual Sport saddle for Honda ST1100

Bike
2000 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #
I am seriously looking at this model seat for my 2000 ST1100, the Corbin Canyon Dual Sport saddle. More for my wife, than me. Question is, how many ST1100's have this type of seat from Corbin, and what is it like for the pillion?? The wife is just not comfortable after 150 miles or so. She realy likes to ride with me, and we can plan longer rides, but I have to find a better seat. Thanks for any input.

If I custom order one it will be like this.

canyondualsport_2.jpg

Gary.

Bike
1992 ST1100
STOC #
I have one you can borrow and try out any time. It has alot of miles on it but you'll get an idea if it will work. You can take it for a day or a week whatever you need.

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
I've got an RDL with both rider and pillion done, rider side doesn't work well for me, but Annette likes the pillion. You're welcome to borrow it too as it's not my "primary" seat. I'll bring my extra seats (yes, I have multiple) to OH-STOC so you and Bill can check them out.

I had a Corbin with the "Rumble seat" pillion (folds down for solo, up as a back rest for pillion), I didn't care for it at all. Too hard. Gave it away a few years back.

OP
OP
GreenZR
Bike
2000 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #
I've got an RDL with both rider and pillion done, rider side doesn't work well for me, but Annette likes the pillion. You're welcome to borrow it too as it's not my "primary" seat. I'll bring my extra seats (yes, I have multiple) to OH-STOC so you and Bill can check them out.

I had a Corbin with the "Rumble seat" pillion (folds down for solo, up as a back rest for pillion), I didn't care for it at all. Too hard. Gave it away a few years back.
Thanks Pat, I'll check them out at OH-STOC. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Top Bottom