Gold Wing Crash Bar to ST1300 Adapter Plates and Hardware $53 + ship

Hi everybody, my new limited edition CNC run of MoDZuki's adapter plates is in and ready to ship.

These will allow you to adapt Goldwing GL1800 crash bars to an ST1300. I will also soon have available a limited edition of powdercoated crash bars for $87 a pair + 13.60 shipping.

Price is $48 + $7.15 priority small box shipping for CONUS (Canadian/foreign please inquire by pm). Terms: Paypal Friends and family payments. If they don't work for you I will accept return but you pay shipping both ways. No warranties made or implied. Please note small imperfections on adapter surfaces and "nubs" left from CNC machining (some polishing/finishing may be required if you are particular).

Thanks,

Martin in Redlands.
I would like to buy the adapter plates...how do I get in touch with you? Bruce.....brucem8900@gmail.com

Bike
2005 ST1300 PA
I bought the black powder coated set back in May 2018 and am very happy with them. They are mounted as pictured and as I saw in the instructions. Note how they are curved forward.

My biker buddies think I mounted them backwards, as they think they should bend rearward and around the bags. Not sure if they would fit that way or not, or if it would protect and different.

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
The distance that they protrude from the bike would be pretty much the same so I don't think that there would be much of a change in the protection that they offer either way. The curve makes room for the passenger's feet on the foot pegs. If you mounted them the other way I don't think that the foot pegs would be usable.

Last edited:

dduelin

Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Site Supporter
Bike
GL1800 R1200RT NC700
2024 Miles
STOC #
The distance that they protrude from the bike would be pretty much the same so I don't think that there would be much of a change in the protection that they offer either way. The curve makes room for the passenger's feet on the foot pegs. If you mounted them the other way I don't think that the foot pegs would be usable.
What he said. Mount them backwards and the pillion pegs are unusable.

Bike
2005 ST1300 PA
Even though i have a single seater STP, i did put the passenger pegs on. Who knows what opportunitiy that will service someday.

ATA

Bike
2007 ST1300
Mounted mine curved forward as prescribed. Works perfect. No problem for the better half when she rides. Good solid bars, very happy with them!

OP
OP
red dirt cowboy
Bike
2005 st-1300
Hi guys, I have a special on one set of very gently used, pre-assembled black bars with adapter kit. Once you get them on you won't be able to tell they are used. I pulled these from my bike when I was trying a new fitting (so you will be getting the O.G.'s!). I will sell these for the price of chrome bars and kit so 67+48+14 shipping for a total of $129, paypal friends and family. Conus shipping only

I just ordered another run, so we should have lots of adapter kits for the foreseeable future, and luckily I was able to hold price at $48+8 shipping for the kits only for this run as well. Have lots of black bars on hand too (still $87 pair), and two sets of chrome with very light scratches on the ends ($67 pair). I think we will have to wait for some more gold wing trikes to get made to find more of the perfect chrome ones, I seem to have drained the national supply to some extent.

Hi everybody, my new limited edition CNC run of MoDZuki's adapter plates is in and ready to ship.

These will allow you to adapt Goldwing GL1800 crash bars to an ST1300. I will also soon have available a limited edition of powdercoated crash bars for $87 a pair + 13.60 shipping.

Price is $48 + $7.15 priority small box shipping for CONUS (Canadian/foreign please inquire by pm). Terms: Paypal Friends and family payments. If they don't work for you I will accept return but you pay shipping both ways. No warranties made or implied. Please note small imperfections on adapter surfaces and "nubs" left from CNC machining (some polishing/finishing may be required if you are particular).

Thanks,

Martin in Redlands.
Hi Martin.
I am interested to purchase the adapter nd how can I get in touch with you
Thanks

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400
Hi Martin.
I am interested to purchase the adapter nd how can I get in touch with you
Thanks
Welcome to the forum.
Hover over Martins' name and hit the start conversation.
That will allow you to post directly to Martin.

OP
OP
red dirt cowboy
Bike
2005 st-1300
I am now back to the silver colored main socket bolts (no more yellow zinc coating, this was not popular but was all I could get for a while - try finding M10x1.25x50 bolts sometime and check the price).

I have lots of adapter kits, holding price at $48 + 8 shipping (paypal friends and family - if regular paypal add $2 for fees). I now also have brand new aftermarket black bars for $57. (You will no doubt ask "What's the difference" so I will tell you: the good news is the aftermarket bars are easier to install for some unknown reason, less fiddling on left side. The bad news is one of the ends is slightly thinner, compensated for by using more washers. I won't lie to you and try to deny that these are probably not as strong, but they are what I have on my bike now. I won't sell something I won't use myself. In a garage laydown - which is main reason I have these - it wouldn't make a difference; in a rolling laydown I'm not making any guesses). Pics on my bike below.

I have a special on one set of very gently used, pre-assembled powdercoated oem black bars with an adapter kit and the last of the yellow zinc bolts. Once you get them on you won't be able to tell they are used. I pulled these from my bike when I was trying the fitting of the new aftermarket bars and then just left the new ones on (so you will be getting the O.G.'s, the first set ever made by me!). I will sell these for the special price of 63 bars+48 kit+14 shipping for a total of $125, paypal friends and family (if regular paypal add $5 for fees). Conus shipping only

Have a couple of the powdercoated oem black bars left (still $87 pair), and two sets of chrome oem bars with very light scratches on the ends ($67 pair). Like I said it's getting hard to find the perfect chrome bars. My local trike shop just closed their doors, not enough of us oldtimers getting gold wings triked, I guess.

Attachments

Bike
2008 ST1300
STOC #
Super - Ordered Tuesday night, I got them Friday. Had only a little time, so I was going to figure out R & L on bars, see how they mount to brackets...before long, I was all done...complete install in under 20 minutes. Thanks for clear instructions and a great product!

Bike
ST1300 Pan European
I'm interested in your set of 'very carefully used, pre-assembled powder coated oem black bars with an adapter kit and the latest of the yellow zinc bolts'.
Would you send them to me in Norway? Pay per Paypal.
---
I didn't understand 'Conus shipping only' until now. Sorry. But I hope you still want to send a set to Norway. Of course I pay the extra shipping.

Last edited:

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
CONUS would probably be a little clearer at least because of the United States part and well- ConUS just looks wrong. :rofl1: It looks like Viggo figured it out anyway.

ViggoAB said:
But I hope you still want to send a set to Norway. Of course I pay the extra shipping.
Yikes. I wonder what that will cost.

Top Bottom