Rats, I missed it!

STOC# 6863
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
I was negligent (it's been a bit busy around here) and failed to notice FerrySTOC which was just up the road from me. What a shame! I'm sure I would have enjoyed meeting some of you.

By the way, the three of you I did run into in front of Jimmy Wells' store in Mifflin, TN, I wish I had gotten your names or given you a card. I enjoyed meeting you.

Mark

:04biker:

Bike
Honda ST11 gl1800
Mark it was great to run in to you today at Mifflin!! What a great little country store!! That was my younger brother on the red ST and my nephew on the 1300. I wish we had a little more time today to visit. We had a great day of riding and made it home around 3:00 this afternoon. If you ever decide to ride our way in Arkansas PM me and maybe we can meet up for a sandwich!! Ken Dewitt

Bike
2012 honda ST1300
STOC #
Mark you are not the only one. I let this one slip up on me. Last night I even packed up to ride up this morning, so I could ride and meet some folks. Then I check the RSVP and had not even put down a maybe. I decided to go anyway. I rolled over at 4 AM and looked at the weather radar and went back to sleep. I figured rain up and back. When you work for yourself sometimes it is harder to take off.

OP
OP

STOC# 6863
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Sounds good, Ken. I hope our paths will cross again. All the best to you.

Mark

:04biker:

Mark it was great to run in to you today at Mifflin!! What a great little country store!! That was my younger brother on the red ST and my nephew on the 1300. I wish we had a little more time today to visit. We had a great day of riding and made it home around 3:00 this afternoon. If you ever decide to ride our way in Arkansas PM me and maybe we can meet up for a sandwich!! Ken Dewitt

Top Bottom