Question about BF Goodrich Comp-2 A/S 205/50ZR17

I am already running a CT on my Honda Aero and love it I was searching on what to put on the ST1300 and I found a tread about the BF Goodrich Comp-2 A/S 205/50ZR17 and now I can not find it.

Can anybody running this tire respond that this is still their tire of choice and are happy with it ? I am not as concerned weather I get 15000 or 20000 miles I am more concerned about the handling. I read that some tires have a twitch when cornering.

I am not a super aggressive rider and I never feel anything abnormal on the Aero I do not remember what tire I run on that bike.

Thanks

I am already running a CT on my Honda Aero and love it I was searching on what to put on the ST1300 and I found a tread about the BF Goodrich Comp-2 A/S 205/50ZR17 and now I can not find it.

Can anybody running this tire respond that this is still their tire of choice and are happy with it ? I am not as concerned weather I get 15000 or 20000 miles I am more concerned about the handling. I read that some tires have a twitch when cornering.

I am not a super aggressive rider and I never feel anything abnormal on the Aero I do not remember what tire I run on that bike.

Thanks
That is the tire that I run. I use 28 psi and it handles marvelously. The "twitch" is only if I gear down during a hard lean. I have my second one ready to go on my bike, but I shouldn't need it for a couple of months. I do have a Battlax "rear" on the front.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Here is the thread on the BF Goodrich tire i run https://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?146717-Another-option-for-the-ST-BF-Goodrich-G-Force-Comp-2&highlight=

I am on my second one now and still like the tire the way it works on my ST1300.

Thanks

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
I did have to smooth out the weld on the right side of the swing arm for one tire, not sure if it was for this tire as I have tried about 5 tires now.

Top Bottom