Wiring Diags for 06 ST1300 PA (police model) ???

Bike
06 ST300 PA
hi all;
I'm looking for wiring diagrams for my bike; as noted; 06 1300ST PA - the police model. Specifically I still have all the switches on the handlebars etc and the bike is prewired for lights, sirens and radio etc so hopefully these things are all 'ready to work'...
My goal is to make one (or more?) of those switches operate some auxiliary lights and maybe other lights too; I like to be seen, especially if it is raining.

Any help appreciated!
Thanks in advance
GP

Nashcat

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 Versys 1000LT
STOC #
I have a service manual that has the ST1300P/PA wiring diagrams. Actually 2 different police models, A-type and CM-type police models. If someone doesn't have these in electronic form, I can try to scan my manual, although the print is small and hard to read, like it is.

There are also drawings of the connectors for the switches. I'll try to get them scanned for you.

Ride Safe
John

OP
OP
Bike
06 ST300 PA
I already have some good info; Thanks John!
Just in case anyone has this electronically, what I am hoping for is some wiring diagrams that will show what switches work thru what relays (ie for lights or sirens) and thus what colour wires are coming off the 'far side' of those relays. Mostly I expect to need one switch for some extra/new front lights but I don't know yet if they will be LED or HID or what, so a relay is preferred of course.
I'm assuming my bike is an 'A' model.. haven't seen any mention of anything else anywhere....

Appreciate the help!
GP

Dave.David

Rider
Bike
05,ST1300-04VTX1800R
STOC #
hi all;
I'm looking for wiring diagrams for my bike; as noted; 06 1300ST PA - the police model. Specifically I still have all the switches on the handlebars etc and the bike is prewired for lights, sirens and radio etc so hopefully these things are all 'ready to work'...
My goal is to make one (or more?) of those switches operate some auxiliary lights and maybe other lights too; I like to be seen, especially if it is raining.

Any help appreciated!
Thanks in advance
GP
Hope this helps

OP
OP
Bike
06 ST300 PA
Thanks Dave; those look good too. Any chance those are in a form they could be emailed? Via this site they are 'webp' format and my limited brain doesn't know how to download that....

Yes, great info! And very helpful people. That's really appreciated. I didn't know if I would get ANY response.
Look forward to meeting some of you gentlemen at some point!
GP

Dave.David

Rider
Bike
05,ST1300-04VTX1800R
STOC #
Thanks Dave; those look good too. Any chance those are in a form they could be emailed? Via this site they are 'webp' format and my limited brain doesn't know how to download that....

Yes, great info! And very helpful people. That's really appreciated. I didn't know if I would get ANY response.
Look forward to meeting some of you gentlemen at some point!
GP
Sure. Just send PM with email address reminding me you want the P wiring and I'll send.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Bike
'06 ST1300A
Comes up Invalid thread
Odd.

I just tried it, the link takes me directly to the article page, where both the "ST1300/A" & the "ST1300" links in turn take me to my Google Docs download page.

Perhaps this is an issue with your cellphone, and the wire schematic being a .pdf file??

Dave.David

Rider
Bike
05,ST1300-04VTX1800R
STOC #
Odd.

I just tried it, the link takes me directly to the article page, where both the "ST1300/A" & the "ST1300" links in turn take me to my Google Docs download page.

Perhaps this is an issue with your cellphone, and the wire schematic being a .pdf file??
More likely it's because me, and lot of us, are using Tapatalk app to use this site. We can log in straight to the site or ask on line like done here to get the files. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bike
06 ST300 PA
I could only access as a webfile; ie couldn't download as a pdf or anything else. No matter; I think I have what I need now; much appreciated and again very impressed with how helpful everyone is! Thanks to those who replied.
GP

Top Bottom