St 1300 radiator

Hi folks. Just found out recently that my radiator is leaking. This is due to the numpty that owned it before me running it through the winter in all the road salt which has corroded the alloy radiator. I am in the U.K. And searched for a replacement one second hand but all spares seem to be in the States. Does anyone know if the radiator on the st1300 is used on any other bike or where I could possibly buy a new one that's not going to cosy £600?

Thank you you in advance

Bike
VStrom 650
It could be worth searching for a possible repairer in your area.
£600 is a definite ouch.
There are repairers out there but I can't recommend any.
Upt'North.

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
I just did a cross reference check for you, the radiator part number 19010-MCS-305 is used on 26 vehicle variants, on 4 different models between 2003-2014, only problem is they are all ST1300 specific.
Sorry I could not have been more help.

OP
OP
Thanks everyone for their input. I am getting rad checked on Monday to see if it can get repaired. I have cleaned all the corrosion off and the tanks on each side of the rad are in pretty pure shape.

Bike
MotoGuzzi Griso 1100
Any luck with repairing the rad?

I have also recently bought a UK '03 ST13... have just stripped the tupperware off to find some alarming corrosion to the aluminium and steel... rad looks bad, but isnt leaking (yet) - worst so far is one of the alu engine brackets which has completely de-laminated - turned to dust at one end.... for some reason I am not upset, now I have discovered home brew penetrating fluid, its all coming apart fairly well
Partszilla is looking like the best priced alternative to repair - will have to check the import tax as will be sending to Spain

Top Bottom