Throttlemeister O Ring size

Bike
'05 ST1300 "STinger"
I've tried contacting Throttlemeister 2 times and haven't ever heard anything so I'm hoping someone here can help.

Here's the story. I replaced the throttle tube with a G2 Throttle Tamer and destroyed the O Rings on the Throttlemeister in the process. Does someone here know the size of the o rings so I can get my Throttlemeister to work again?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

Bike
'83 BMW R100RS
STOC #
Hi Jeff:

I made a note of these o-rings at one point and here is what I can offer:

- 2 x R-206 o-rings

- 1 x R-016 o-ring

These are the standard industrial designations for these o-rings and any industrial supply shop should be able to set you at very low cost. As for contacting Throttlemeister - I have done well by simply calling Fred Fisher there - at the number listed on their website: (414) 464-6060. Fred is great to work with and very obliging.

When you are installing the o-rings, I would advise warming them up in some hot water and maybe even putting a little silicone grease on the end of the "dong" to enable the rings to slip over it more easily.

Note that they are in the Central Time Zone and so you need to call after about 9:00 AM CST. I guess you might also be in that zone - so no worries.

Pete

Top Bottom