Bill White aka Ohiaboy 6/9/2017

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I just learned today that we lost a good member... I never had the honor of meeting him which is definitely my loss.

Please send your thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

ReSTored

Site Supporter
Bike
2019 Tracer GT
STOC #
I was at OHSTOC when I learned of Ohiaboy's passing. My thoughts and prayers go to Ohiaboy's family and, as well, ST-Owners members who knew him. R.I.P.

Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
I just learned today that we lost a good member... I never had the honor of meeting him which is definitely my loss.

Please send your thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.
Do you know if this was a health issue, or the result of a MVA?

Deepest sympathy for his family.

Last edited:

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
Yes, Bill White (Ohioboy) has passed. There was a single vehicle accident that, according to the coroner's report, was the result of heart failure. He had met up with 3 riders from OH-STOC in Zanesville and they were riding the long way back when the unthinkable happened.

Bill was riding at the tail of the pack of 4, on a flowing, sweeping road on a beautiful Ohio morning when his heart stopped and he crashed. The other riders did not witness this, but returned within minutes after noticing that he was no-longer behind them.

A motorist passing by happened to be a nurse and she and the riders began administering CPR. A squad arrived and performed additional steps. Every effort was made, but it was not to be. Bill died at the scene.

We know now that nothing "wrong" happened and those involved did all they could, and more. And Bill left doing something he loved.

As heartbreaking as this has been, it is once again a reminder to us all to live our lives to the fullest, love one another, and realize that none of us know how close to the end of our time we are.

Ride on, Bill. We will ride together again some day!

JohnConner

Site Supporter
Bike
18 Goldwing Tour DCT
Yes, Bill White (Ohioboy) has passed. There was a single vehicle accident that, according to the coroner's report, was the result of heart failure. He had met up with 3 riders from OH-STOC in Zanesville and they were riding the long way back when the unthinkable happened.

Bill was riding at the tail of the pack of 4, on a flowing, sweeping road on a beautiful Ohio morning when his heart stopped and he crashed. The other riders did not witness this, but returned within minutes after noticing that he was no-longer behind them.

A motorist passing by happened to be a nurse and she and the riders began administering CPR. A squad arrived and performed additional steps. Every effort was made, but it was not to be. Bill died at the scene.

We know now that nothing "wrong" happened and those involved did all they could, and more. And Bill left doing something he loved.

As heartbreaking as this has been, it is once again a reminder to us all to live our lives to the fullest, love one another, and realize that none of us know how close to the end of our time we are.

Ride on, Bill. We will ride together again some day!

Well said, Pat.

Bill, we will miss you and my heart goes out to your family.

Condolences.

JohnConner
: bgw1:

OhioDeere

Been There, Done That, Got the Shirt.
Bike
06 ST1300
Bill exited this world doing what he Loved to do. He has touched allot of people in his lifetime and the people that knew him had nothing but good to say about him.
If I've never seen the hand of god do his work before I seen it done that beautiful morning last Friday on the best roads I motorcycle rider could have wanted to ride.

Bill was a teacher for 31 years at the local University of Northern Ohio.. The Facebook posts by his family have drawn a staggering amount of condolences from people all over that he knew.

Ride on my friend! we'll meet again..

the Ferret

Daily rider since May 1965
Bike
21 NC750 14 CB1100
2024 Miles
I can't type. It's been a real hard week. I will try and make the services.

RIP Bill, sorry we didn't get to spend more time together.

Bike
04 ST
STOC #
Cindy and I were both at OhSToc but unfortunately did not have the pleasure of meeting Bill. Our deepest condolences and prayers are extended to his family and friends.
Dennis and Cindy Schmidt

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
This news is truly heartbreaking. I never had the pleasure of meeting Bill, but I always enjoyed his posts and know that he was a much-loved and valued member of this, our extended family. My heart goes out to his family and friends. Rest well, Bill.

Patty

Bike
2018 NC750X
STOC #
Never met Bill, obviously he left behind a great legacy... love and respect from family and friends. Prayers for the family and loved ones. Rip, Bill!

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
The Facebook posts by his family have drawn a staggering amount of condolences from people all over that he knew.
That's for sure! I just trolled his FB page. Obviously a great man. Unfortunately I never had the honor. Sure wish I did.

My condolences to his family and friends.

RIP Bill White.

Top Bottom