My Gallery

LOC STOC And Barrel X

LOCSTOC and Barrel X

When: June 14th to 17th 2018

Where: Wisconsin Riverside Campground - Spring Green,WI
    Reservation will be under the name ELLIOTT
    Site #401,402 and 403.
    --> RSVP Here <--

Several restaurants in the area and the one at the camp ground had very good food and basic campfire supplies (Beverages of choice and ice).

I can recommend the Wisconsin Riverside Resort for at least one meal while in town.

I am sure that there will be a few that will get here on Wednesday afternoon. I will be getting to camp Wednesday after work, about 5:30.

If Guy is attending and is up to cooking again hint, hint. He cooked burgers and brats at the camp for supper. Even if he can not make it, or does not feel like doing it, I will have a SMALL grill to continue this tradition. Someone will make a food run and then there will be a donation jar to cover the costs. Pretty simple if it is just me, as the only "hot" dish will be the brats. No pressure on Guy as I will be there.

Friday and Saturday rides will leave close to 9:00 after a brief riders meeting on how the ride will be conducted. The rides will be to a lunch spot, so if you need to eat breakfast, do so before we leave.

They offer Canoe and Tube rentals if anyone is interested. You will need to reserve one as this is a very popular thing to do on this part of the Wisconsin River. Option 2 is I have a canoe and a good friend has one also and we might be able to set up a short run if only a few want to do a trip.

Reservations are set for sites #401,402 and 403. Thursday night start and, leave on Sunday. NO NEED to do anything on your part except show up. Just drive right to the site, do not stop at the office as I will be collecting the money to give to them on Sunday. $8 per night per person for Thursday night. $10 for Friday and Saturday. The cost are Per Person - Not Per Tent.

Take Shifflet road south from Kennedy Road. You will run into the restaurant/office at the end of the road. Go left of the building and follow the road to the far end of the campground, it will turn to gravel at the end of the seasonal camper area. We will be the first four sites on the right when you get on the gravel at the end of the paved road. I will be there Wednesday afternoon.

Attachment 148680 Map of the Camp Sites

Riverside

We are the first 3 sites on the right as you enter the tent camping area.
    Last edited by Kevin_56; 06-19-2017 at 06:45 PM.
    Kevin Elliott

2003 ST1300
    STOC # 6495
    IBA # 39340

Bike
    ST-1200
    Tip Overs
    2017 Miles

My Gallery

Re: LOC STOC And Barrel X

RSVP Added.

+ New Posts