No spark!

So I just finished changing the SE thermal valve, changed coolant, and new fuel filter. Went to fire back up with the top tank off, no fire. I know the fuel is getting to the rail, as I purged the line after the filter. I pulled a plug wire, checked with an d plug. No spark. Rechecked all connections, and installed top tank. I didn't know if lines not being connected to top tank was tripping a sensor or something. Still no spark. Fuel pump primes, but just turns over. No attempt to fire. Kick stand down, in neutral. I did check primary ignition input voltage, seeing 12volts with the key on. Each input wire to gnd has 12 volts. Book says it should go to 100v when cranking from one input wire in reference to the other. Not getting that, and I don't understand that test.

not sure what to do next other than pull airbox again and see if I left a connector off.

any ideas?

OP
OP
Thanks. Got a bunch of codes related to having the throttle body harness disconnected. Which I did as I had the throttle body out. Reset the code per instructions. Now no codes, but still no spark

Top Bottom