Igofar Reviews

Bike
2007 Honda ST1300A
Great news, glad you got your brake issues sorted out :hat1:
Now, get back out there and finish your preload adjuster :rofl1:
Let me know if you need anything.
Igofar

STOC #
Big thanks to member "Igofar" Larry, for his help. I sent a pm through this site, we sorted my bikes problem on the phone.
A great guy who is open to helping members with their bikes. He is best w/ the 1300's. Cheers.

peterz

Site Supporter
Bike
07 ST1300
STOC #
Big thanks to member "Igofar" Larry, for his help. I sent a pm through this site, we sorted my bikes problem on the phone.
A great guy who is open to helping members with their bikes. He is best w/ the 1300's. Cheers.
Any more compliments we will have to find him a bigger helmet. :rolleyes: Great guy. Helped me out with some brake and shock problems i was having.

Peterz

Dave.David

Rider
Bike
05,ST1300-04VTX1800R
STOC #
The man is a constant source of information and help. I propose ST saint hood.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Bike
'08 ST1300
Thanks Igofar, Larry; for sharing your wealth of knowledge and wisdom;

Now, Folks, all 15,000 of you; we need to buy this man a "GoPro", (or Sony Action Camera); I know I would chip in. ha ha

Bike
2007 Honda ST1300A

Now, Folks, all 15,000 of you; we need to buy this man a "GoPro", (or Sony Action Camera); I know I would chip in. ha ha
Really :doh1: I don't even know how to post pictures on this forum, while a very nice thought, please don't do that.

Kevcules

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300
Agreed....very helpful knowledgeable fellow biker from far away........... :) When is the whisperer coming to Canada? :)

STOC #

Larry has declined your generous offer, however should you want to go ahead count me in!

Trapperdog

R.I.P. - 2022/10/14
Rest In Peace
Bike
09 ST1300 PA
For those of you who've bennifited from his phone consoles, he could really use a borescope...

Bike
2004 ST1300A
I was getting the dreaded coolant smell from my 2004 with no drips. I saw Igofar responding to others on that topic and send him a PM.
He has been very generous with his time and valuable consulting. From his suggestions I've replaced the t-stat, t-stat o-ring, water pump cover o-ring, and tightened the clamps. He checked with me a few times to see how my progress was going.

I appreciate people like Larry who are willing to share their time, knowledge, and experience with others that are trying to learn.

Thanks again Larry for the guidance and help.

GaryV

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Larry gives the most valuable item any of us has, his time... Kudos.

Bike
2007 Honda ST1300A
Vinny was kind enough to make arrangements to fly me out to the east coast for a little rest and relaxation at Vinny's Place on October 6th.
I am on the mend, but still have orders from the wife and doctor not to over do too much, however, If they think I'm just gonna sit around and each peaches and drink sweet tea :rofl1:
I am beyond excited about seeing not only Tom again, but meeting his family and to see Vinny's Place in person (he may never get me out of his garage).
So, if you've ever wanted to meet the St-Whisperer in person, poke me with a stick, or watch me take the ST1300 Hostage that he has lined up, please stop by and say hi.
I look forward to meeting ya'll.
If you think you'll be able to stop by and have any specific service related needs, please send me an email or PM and I'll tell you what I think you'll need to bring to have on hand.
I will NOT be able to do larger jobs such as Valve inspections, or electrical stuff, and I don't think Tom will let me do any of my 16 hour straight OCD inspections due to circumstances beyond my control.
I have a sneaky feeling there will probably be a dunk tank with a bench that I'll be sitting on, and folks will be throwing bean bags at the bulls eye to dunk me :rolleyes:
Counting the days...

Bike
2006 ST1300
Larry....I don't really need any work done, but will endeavor to get out to Dahlonega to meet you, and see Tom again. Looking forward to it!

Bike
2018 NC750X
STOC #
It is going to be great to see Larry again, BUT we are not going to overwhelm him with work requests, hence the emphasis on "MINI". This is mainly a R & R for Larry because he unselfishly helps so many folks in the OCD garage. I also know he can't keep his hands off of motorcycles... :please1:so I'm allowing him some guilty pleasure while here:rofl1:. We plan on doing some riding in the area :bk13:and visit the Barber Motorcycle museum early the following week. :) Come out and join us for any or part of the activities on Oct. 6th.... I'll be watching this thread to figure out how many pies to have on hand...:eat2:
See my post about the event:https://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?164073-West-meets-East-(Mini)-Tech-Event&highlight=

Last edited:
Top Bottom