Adding some running lights...

OP
OP
Jim C-G
Bike
ST1300A '05
STOC #
Thanks for finding and posting the video independently. I am always curious as to how people come across them other than me plugging them on a couple of motorcycle forums. I gives me a hobby on a hobby lol. And in the past year, YouTube says I have earned $1.60 (Cdn) although they have not sent a check yet. I figure if I am going to do something with the bike, I might as well video the darn work. Sometimes I think I do it right and sometimes I am not so sure, but I don't mind sharing the experiences. Thanks again.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Jim C-G said:
I figure if I am going to do something with the bike, I might as well video the darn work.
Much appreciated. A lot of people on YT really don't do them well. Not that I expect a slick Lucasfilm or Ken Burns production but so many just don't have an aptitude for telling a story. I've enjoyed your videos here and should have recognized the narration sooner.

OP
OP
Jim C-G
Bike
ST1300A '05
STOC #
Well, talk about being male and not reading all the directions and specs. I thought I had a voltage issue causing the LEDs to strobe. NOPE! It's not that they are inexpensive LEDs, it is because they are programmed to come on in High Beam mode 13 watts, turn off/turn on and they are in Low Beam mode 6 watts, turn off/turn on and they are in strobe mode 3 watts. I've added captions to the current video to the effect that I am taking the relay out of the system as they lights will never sync lol... and will run them just with their power switch. Then there will be a newer short video (of course).

Bike
2019 Goldwing Tour
Nice video and good install.

I did the same thing with different lights, I also added lights down by the reflector mount on the forks and added LED headlights and running lights. I normally just run with the lower driving lights on unless its a really dark street.

The LED headlights and running lights really make a difference.

Bike
2019 Goldwing Tour
Nice video and good install.

I did the same thing with different lights, I also added lights down by the reflector mount on the forks and added LED headlights and running lights. I normally just run with the lower driving lights on unless its a really dark street.

The LED headlights and running lights really make a difference.

Top Bottom