Gear for your gear!

Dale_I

Incorrigible Idealist
Site Supporter
Bike
08 FJR1300/01 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #
So I've got a small office in my shop and helmets, jackets, pants, gloves, boots, etc, lay about chairs or available flat surfaces. JRob shows me his Helmet Butler and it was one of those moments where organization meets need. I order a couple and here is the outcome:

HelmetButler.jpg

Using wall space behind a door and next to my desk I've regained my chairs and have been able to create a whole 'nuther mess on the 2nd desk.

No association other than a happy customer, he currently has some color blems on sale. I ended up at $50 for 2 of them delivered. Only problem I had was with the supplied hardware. It was undersized and broke. I had some deck screws on hand and they worked like a champ.
http://www.helmetbutler.com/

Bike
2006 ST1300
VERY nice idea. Solves that " where do I put this darn helmet when I take it off" dilemma.

OP
OP
Dale_I

Dale_I

Incorrigible Idealist
Site Supporter
Bike
08 FJR1300/01 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #
It is a very elegant solution. I was going to make something similar, but when I saw how much the clearance models are selling for I figured it would cost me that much just in materials.

JRob had a couple in his entrance way from his back door. I use zip on overpants and can stand up from my desk in be in full gear in minutes. When nothing is on it there is still nothing in the way to hit your head on (depending on how high you mount them).

Very pleased... :smile:

Top Bottom