Kudos to Competition Accessories

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
Pretty impressed with customer service from Competition Accessories...

I purchased a pair of boots on closeout (no returns) and they ended up being a just a bit too snug so I called and they offered to exchange them for the next size up, no questions asked. Less than 2 minutes after the call, I had a return authorization and a pre-paid UPS label via email. I was expecting to ship them back on my own dime so the pre-paid UPS was a nice gesture. I packed up the boots and shipped them back in the original packaging. In 2 business days from receipt on their end, they email me with the UPS 2-day tracking for my new boots. Should get them tomorrow.

That's what I call excellent customer service!

docw1

Bill Rankin
Bike
2012 ST1300A
STOC #
I've had mixed results with their customer service. An HJC helmet broke under warranty and they weren't going to do anything about it until I contacted HJC headquarters. I've sent several emails to them that go unanswered. I was going to buy a PR4 front tire, as I have bought tires from them before, but they don't even have it listed, and, again, didn't answer an email question about it. Had to go to Revzilla. I'm about done with them.

Bike
R1200rt
I've had mixed results with their customer service. An HJC helmet broke under warranty and they weren't going to do anything about it until I contacted HJC headquarters. I've sent several emails to them that go unanswered. I was going to buy a PR4 front tire, as I have bought tires from them before, but they don't even have it listed, and, again, didn't answer an email question about it. Had to go to Revzilla. I'm about done with them.
PLUS 1 I sent an email with a question about an item, got an answer 1 month later.

Top Bottom