Two Stupid Old Geezers

STOC #
So me and my buddy were on a dirt road near Algonquin Park Ontario. Me on ST13, him on his 05 Connie. He decides we need to turn around as he thinks we missed a turn. OK so no problem right? First he starts and doesn't give it enough gas and falls to the left almost hitting me. Then I say wait and I'll turn mine around an then we will pick up his. Damn if I don't do the exact same thing! We're both laughing at each other and he says I didn't have to drop mine just to make him feel better. Told him that was the stupidest thing we've done on the bikes together since we started riding together in 1971. At least we had each other to pick up both bikes, and yes the ST is ALOT heavier than the 05 connie.

Bike
2003 Honda ST1300
You guys rock. Keep riding. Hope my wife and I are still riding as long as you and your buudy have.

Bike
2005 ST 1300
While it's never a pleasure dropping your bike, having two of you at the same point I must say put a smile on my face
As long as your alright as getting pinned under that tank is hard on ankles and such!

OP
OP
CDNolddude
STOC #
While it's never a pleasure dropping your bike, having two of you at the same point I must say put a smile on my face��
As long as your alright as getting pinned under that tank is hard on ankles and such!
Yes we both just walked off. And yes we were both glad there were two of us as we can't lift our bikes alone anymore. Getting old does suck sometimes

Top Bottom