New ST rider

Bike
2006 ST1300
I'm a new ST1300 rider and live in Sandwich, IL. Do the Illinois ST forum riders ever do rides? I'm relatively new and don't know a lot of riders in this area.

Bike
04 ST1300
I'm a new ST1300 rider and live in Sandwich, IL. Do the Illinois ST forum riders ever do rides? I'm relatively new and don't know a lot of riders in this area.
Welcome to the forum. I live in Lake Zurich, IL. There are a few riders in the SW suburbs close to ya. I don't know of any regular rides by the Illinois riders. But if you feel like ridin, look me up. There is still a good two months left in the riding season.

Bike
R1200rt
Most of the time we go places for STOC events. One coming up in Wisconsin. Group rides on Friday and Saturday. Stay one day or more. Do a ride, go off on your own or stay at camp. Check out the event calendar and show up !!

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
Speaking of events, I can plug WV-STOC although I've yet to be able to attend one. Further afield, STOC-tember in the Adirondacks is organized by as congenial a crowd as you could ever wish to meet.

Dale_I

Incorrigible Idealist
Site Supporter
Bike
08 FJR1300/01 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #
You've got a few weeks. Plan to meet us at STOCotberfest. Sure... WA seems like a long way offf... but you wouldn't imagine how the miles melt away. My wife says it's the cheapest therapy ever!

Top Bottom