Bike-Quip RAM Ball???

Bike
ST1300
Evening all,

Does anyone have the Bike-quip bar risers on their ST13, I need to get a Ram ball for the centre and looking on line they come in different thread widths, anyone know which thread width fits the aforementioned risers?

Cheers.

:headbang:

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Can you post a pic of the riser? can't get a big one on the BQ site.. you may have to buy a couple different thread sizes and return the one that didn't work.

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Or you can ride to the bolt store and find the bolt that fits and order that thread size.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
The Dan said:
Or you can ride to the bolt store and find the bolt that fits and order that thread size.
I think this is your best bet. If the riser is an import it may use US standard threads. If domestic manufacture then metric of course. My Helibar riser used two different threads over the generations IIRC. Something like that might complicate your situation.

So a hardware store is a good excuse to ride (as if one were needed) and the most efficient way to determine what you need.

OP
OP
Iron Maiden
Bike
ST1300
Thanks guy's, you know I didn't even think of the ride to a hardware store option, I'll do that and post a pic with the details once RAM ball is in place.

:headbang:

Top Bottom