New Hampton Motorcycle Rally (Formerly "Davis Rally" THIS FRIDAY 9/8/2017

LetErBuck

Brian Oehlert
Bike
2007 ST1300A
What WAS the Davis is now the New Hampton Motorcycle Rally.
The local Boy Scouts are attempting to have the rally as it was a source of money for their existence.
If you can come please do. The money from the rally will help support the Boy Scouts.
There will be live bands, vendors, various rides and drawings.
The rally is in the park in New Hampton as it was before.
It is already filling up and will be under way Friday thru Sunday. (9/8-9/10 2017).
Thank You,
LetErBuck

Last edited:

ardykay54

Russ "NeonMan" Knock
Bike
22 Kaw Z900rs 50 ann
2024 Miles
STOC #
Hi Brian, Hopefully the Boy Scouts can revive the rally to its former self. It kind of slipped the last few years. My son-in-law and granddaughter enjoy riding in the light parade each year but said last year it was pretty short. Good luck to the Boy Scouts!! That being said WiSToc is this weekend too and I plan to go there. Russ.

st1300doug

WOW! This is a Rally I haven't heard from in years. My buddy and I went for years. Tons of Vendors and we even rode around the HS Football Field in a pre-game parade. Was always a great Family Affair. Too late for me to plan....maybe next year. Hope the Scouts make it lively! Good luck boys!

rjs987

Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
2022 Kymco AK 550
2024 Miles
STOC #
This is the first I've heard/read that there would still be an event. The last I read recently is that the Davis family cancelled for this year. Planned on WiSTOC this weekend so will miss it this time around. I used to go almost every year since 2003 but as Russ said the rally kind of fizzled out over these last years. After the founder passed and handed it over to the sons it's just never been the same. Really liked it before but the sons kind of ruined it for many vendors and attendees and then handed it off to their kids. Maybe the Scouts can bring it back. I'll be watching.

Top Bottom