Site Supporter
Bike
2013 BMW R1200RT
STOC #

STripper

Brian
Bike
2005 ST1300A
I agree; both. The picture shows two bags, specifically left and right, and the description uses the plural form of "liner," i.e. "liners."

Bike
2007 Honda ST1300A
The wording said Liner(s), a couple different times, so I'd bet your going to get a PAIR.

Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300
Welcome! they fit perfect and I think the price is great, they are well made but I haven't used them. The way I pack for long trips is different than i envisioned, but maybe I should try them again.

Bike
2006 ST1300
I have been over to the BeSTem place a few times. They are a really nice bunch, and they ALL RIDE! Lunch is like an organized RTE every day. I picked up both a top box for me, and one for my sister. It's a crappy ride in traffic, over on the SE side of Atlanta.

Bike
2010 ST1300
Welcome! they fit perfect and I think the price is great, they are well made but I haven't used them. The way I pack for long trips is different than i envisioned, but maybe I should try them again.
I'e got a pair (don't know the brand) that fill the half of the side case that is closest to the bike. Evidently they come in two sizes - half and full case. I put clothes into the bag and take that into the tent or motel with me. Rain gear and tools go outside the bag in the cover of the hard case for quick and easy access.

Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300
Evidently they come in two sizes - half and full case
I bought the fullsize and they accordion out to fill the entire sidecase if you wish. I was very pleased with the quality as I thought the price was low for two bags, but yes two bags, great fit and quality. I had thought they would be perfect for clothes in the side bag, but I strap on my clothes bag on the pillion and go.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
FYI- The site pic shows the bags as though the right (PORT side) bag is in the foreground. Using them like that means the side pocket on the bags is more readily accessed for frequent needs or for smaller bits (I presume). You'd think based on the orientation of the back that the side pocket goes on the outside of the bag.

Apparently it's designed to go on the inboard side and fit the recess in each pannier. That lessens the access while the bag is in the pannier but not when the back is removed.

If you're not maximizing your storage you can use the bags 'as shown' to keep the small pocket immediately accessible when opening the pannier. If you have 'full size' bags matching the pocket to the recess might be advisable.

Bike
2020 Africa Twin DCT
As ST Gui said, they actually do fit best when used with the external pocket nestled into the cavity deep in the case, saving room.

Last edited:
Bike
2007 ST 1300
Cheap a_s me uses plastic construction trash bags . May get classy one day and buy the subject of this thread one day though - may make a better impression in the hotel lobby :lol:

Bike
2007 ST 1300
Are those the hotels/motels that you can rent by the hour? I think the bags might be appropriate in that case. :rolleyes:
May have to try one of those hotels - tried using the back seat of the ST for that type of activity but it nearly resulted in a tip over.
I now have a Smuggler trunk so potentially more privacy but looks like it may be a little confining :rolleyes:

Top Bottom