A shout out to the great people on this forum.

Bike
'04 BLUE ST13
A couple of weeks ago while surfing the classifieds, came across an OEM seat for sale by "uptoblackwood". Having a Russell day-long that really didn't fit me too well, asked him if he wanted to swap one for one. a few exchanges later and the TRUST factor at hand, we both sent them out to each other. He got his, I got mine. Very nice.
It's really nice to know that you can still do that nowadays and actually trust someone who you've never met and lives 1500+ miles away. Thank you Forest, thank you ST crowd. :cool::cool: Ride Safe!!
Bob

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
I agree, its a great forum! Its hard to think of a better place on the web.

But trade a stock seat even up for a RDL - now that's the deal of the day!

TMUS

MSF Instructor 32 years
Bike
2006 ST1300a(Marvin)
STOC #
Same here, bought a set of OEM mufflers from Mudduc. Kent sent them out before payment was even sent. Got the mufflers and I than sent payment. Great :hat1:

DavidR8

Site Supporter
Bike
2013 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
I'll pile on here: sold the MCL pillion peg lowering adapters that came with our 2005. Buyer sent payment about the same time I said they were his. Awesome group of folks here!

Bike
2007 ST 1300
Count me in as well - got a Smuggler trunk from ToddC - the product and price could not be beat and the transaction could not have been smoother even though we are on opposite coasts - nice to know there are still trusting and honest folks about.

Top Bottom