Coloured ST1100 plastics

Hi,
Glen gray and Gusto gray plastics! could someone tell me which is the darker of the two as I have just received a lower front panel which is a lot lighter than the ones what are on at present. :mad: but according to the supplier it is the correct one for my model.
Regards Gary

John OoSTerhuis

Life Is Good!
Bike
1991 SSMST1100
STOC #
Gary is in the UK. They had other colo(u)rs available, including two for the lower plastics. The Gusto Grey AND:
[-]YR166 Apple Beige[/-]* (the purple ST1100 on the cover of the Haynes Manual has that lighter colo(u)r). HTH

Edit: the Euro online parts fiches should have the correct part number(s).

Edit2: the Euro online sites I’ve just checked show the Honda Parts fiches’ noun-nomenclature code for Gusto Grey to be NH285, and for [-]Apple Beige[/-]* [another: “Fur Grey”]: NH304R (every part with that code was listed as ‘not available’). Sorry.... FWIW

*Edit3: See the link in post #8 below for the correct info on the names and codes for lighter colored grey fairing parts.

John

Last edited:
Bike
91 ST1100/06 ST1300
Gary is in the UK. They had other colo(u)rs available, including two for the lower plastics. The Gusto Grey AND:
YR166 Apple Beige (the purple ST1100 on the cover of the Haynes Manual has that lighter colo(u)r). HTH

Edit: the Euro online parts fiches should have the correct part number(s).

Edit2: the Euro online sites I’ve just checked show the Honda Parts fiches’ noun-nomenclature code for Gusto Grey to be NH285, and for Apple Beige: NH304R (every part with that code was listed as ‘not available’). Sorry.... FWIW

John

More colors? Man, I feel short changed.....thanks for the info.

OP
OP
gixxer
Hi,
Thanks for that am I correct in thinking the that the GUSTO GRAY NH285 is a lighter colour than NH304R FUR GRAY ? or are there even more options ?
Regards Gary

Bike
VStrom 650
If you search on ST1100.COM "Colour Codes", you will find someone has produced an accurate ( I think ) colour code chart for all ST1100's.
If that isn't what you are looking for ring Dave Silvers and they'll probably have the answer.
Hope it helps.
Upt'North.

OP
OP
gixxer
If you search on ST1100.COM "Colour Codes", you will find someone has produced an accurate ( I think ) colour code chart for all ST1100's.
If that isn't what you are looking for ring Dave Silvers and they'll probably have the answer.
Hope it helps.
Upt'North.
Thanks for that I will give him a ring :call:
Cheers

John OoSTerhuis

Life Is Good!
Bike
1991 SSMST1100
STOC #
If you search on ST1100.COM "Colour Codes", you will find someone has produced an accurate ( I think ) colour code chart for all ST1100's....
I couldn’t get that url to work, then put a dash in there and got it. Here’s the direct link to the world-wide ST1100 color code table:
http://www.st-1100.com/st1100-colour-codes.html
A nice reference to bookmark. Thanks. I was wrong about the Apple Beige. I edited my post above (#3).

TTBOMK, Gusto Grey is the darkest of the greys and is the color on all ST1100 Pocket Fairings, Inner Screens, Instrument Panels, Grab Rails, and Hondaline fairing Wind Deflectors.

It appears to me that some Euro(+?) models may have had the lower part of the pannier lids in the lighter grey; also Pivot Covers, tip-over Covers, and Side Cover heel guards. SEM has a spray paint (15303 GRAPHITE) that almost perfectly matches Gusto Grey. BTDT

John

Last edited:
Top Bottom