Top Box Carrrier

Hi all!

Can anyone tell me where I can get a top box carrier for a genuine st1300 top box, in the uk preferably.

If not, is the cbf1000 a close enough match to modify?

Cheers, Dan

Bike
2007 GL1800
STOC #
OP
OP
Dpalmer_220992
Cheera for that soontobeone but the problem is I have a top box, but no fixing for it. I'm just lookin for hardware to mount the topbox onto the bike.

jfheath

John Heath
Site Supporter
Bike
2013 ST1300 A9
2024 Miles
STOC #
Take a look at Fowlers Parts here in the UK. The complete bracket is listed as no longer available, but some of the component parts are simply listed as Not in Stock - Back Order. It might be worth checking earlier years too. Fowlers don't always spot that earlier designs may fit on later bikes.

It might be worth a phone call. Failing that, get the part number from the above link and search ebay or breakers yards. I suspect there may be bikes written off that have a fully usable top box carrier.

OR - Quick browse around - I believe that Givi make the Honda top box (I may be wrong). A quick look for their top box carrier revealed this . I don't know if it is the same fitment, but it might be worth further research / contact Givi. It certainly looks similar.

Last edited:

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Yeah I've tried them, can't find anything on there :/
I found the UK site a little awkward to navigate and not very helpful. An email (if you haven't tried that already) might give you some positive results. It did for me back when I thought about getting a top box.

Top Bottom