Life is good

Bike
2006 ST1300A
I rotate mine between what's hanging in the garage ready-to-go and what's hanging in a spare closet waiting for the season to change. Some items get rotated and worn only every other year (duplicate items in different colors).

Erdoc48

Site Supporter
Bike
94/00/04 STs, FSC600
I for one am actually looking forward to some cooler riding days in SC- for the summer, if I wanted to ride, I would gear up and leave the house by 6A or 6:30A so that I could be back by 9A or so. Now that it’s cooling off a bit, I can leave a little later, not sweat in 100% humidity in the garage getting ready for the ride and even get to try out my new heated vest. Last winter, I stopped riding ~ December or so- this winter, I want to see if I can ride through the winter.

Fatjock

STOC #8872
Bike
'18 Glowing Tour DCT
STOC #
Having the gear is one thing, doesn't mean you choose to wear the right thing at the right time.........Found myself at a rain soaked DixieSTOC with a mesh jacket, and no riding pants, wondering why I'd left two pairs of riding pants (one water resistant, and one waterproof), two textile touring jackets (one almost new), and a leather jacket, at home?
I also discovered that the manufacturers of my waterproof gloves lie.
But my 2-Piece waterproof oversuit, came to the rescue, and with the exception of learning about a slight seam tear in one, my boots kept my feet warm, and mostly dry.

Note to self: choose the gear for the riding you are going to do, not the riding you want to do. Otherwise what's the point of having the choice anyway?

Top Bottom