Riding Without Tupperware

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
While everything is easily accessible, what else should I do? I was thinking maybe spark plugs, but at 56K the bike still runs like new.
I'd look at the plugs but unless they should obvious wear I'd expect not to need replacing them.

A horn is can be an easy farkle if you haven't already added one. Quick and dirty (and reliable) is a FIAMM or similar horn to replace the stock horn. You might have to tweak the mounting bracket to get the plastic back on. It's otherwise PnP.

If you added a second horn or an electro-compressor horn you'd want heavier gauge wire and a relay to get the most out of your horns and preserve the horn button. If you've already done some horn mod then never mind.

There's also LED headlights and position lights if you haven't done them and are so inclined.

OP
OP
ddemair
Bike
2010 Honda ST13
If you added a second horn or an electro-compressor horn you'd want heavier gauge wire and a relay to get the most out of your horns and preserve the horn button. If you've already done some horn mod then never mind.
Thanks, I've done the horn and auxiliary LED's. You can see them in the picture below of my near-naked ST

naked ST.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom