What gloves do you use with your Gerbing heated liners?

moddy

the mod
Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #
See, I thought I was clever ordering a 3X winter glove, thinking I could sneak the Gerbing heated liners in I just bought. Well, guess what, I can barely sneak my bare hands in them, and the liners will not fit in them as well.
So, I just know someone else has Gerbing heated liners and know they use them and am interested in what glove that is. It may be a tough, water proof shell, but I need one so I can use my liners. mod

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
I thought I was clever ordering a 3X winter glove... I can barely sneak my bare hands in them, and the liners will not fit in them as well.
Ok by 3X is that XXLG or 3x your normal size? I'd like to do the same thing. I wear a LG in most gloves. I may order liners and make a trip to a brick n mortar store.

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
Try the warm n safe liners they are nowhere near as thick as the Gerbing liners. Only $65 list price with.

Right now in the closeout store you can buy the Ultimate II Touring for $100 or the Ultimate Sport for $90.

I'm thinking of picking up a pair of the Sport just as backups for my Ultimate tours (model 1). But since they have a lifetime warranty... do I really need a backup? But for the price... :think1:

PS If anyone asks... sport vs tour is the inclusion of a waterproof membrane.

SteveST1300

Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
03&04 ST1300
STOC #
You are correct I didn't even mention the gloves because they were talking about liners. I love my W&S gloves far better than the Gerbing they fit better and have built in protection. If you buy remember to try the discount code Steve capital S

OP
OP
moddy

moddy

the mod
Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #
Ok by 3X is that XXLG or 3x your normal size? I'd like to do the same thing. I wear a LG in most gloves. I may order liners and make a trip to a brick n mortar store.
3X as in the normal 3x. Pretty sure the problem is they are already making them with stuffing, so it's hard to stuff something else in there other than your fingers. I know they make heated gloves. I also know they are more expensive. So, if I get a decent shell and put my recent purchase of 35.00 pair of heated gloves in them, is what I want to do.

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
Yep, just thought I would mention it. Figured by the time they buy liners and then buy gloves... could've bought an integrated set-up with a lifetime warranty!

OP
OP
moddy

moddy

the mod
Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #
Yep, just thought I would mention it. Figured by the time they buy liners and then buy gloves... could've bought an integrated set-up with a lifetime warranty!
Yeah, had I known that before I got started, it would have come out about the same. Someone has to make a glove these liners go in, just haven't them yet.

Top Bottom