Stable Mate

mlheck

Site Supporter
Bike
'18 BMW K1600GTL
STOC #
So this last weekend I added a stable mate to the garage for the ST. At this point I'm not sure if it will be a replacement or addition to. I found a great deal on a used 2018.

Momma is riding allot more with me so this may just replace the ST. I've ridden ST's for over 20 years though, so I may have to keep the ST for solo runs. Either way I have no intentions of leaving this group. We've made too many friends here to leave.

Sent using Tapatalk

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
I'm guessin' this is what happened after that test ride around Columbus! No shortage of ponies, and plenty of room for Fireball!!

Now you just have to get a trailer hitch.

OP
OP
mlheck

mlheck

Site Supporter
Bike
'18 BMW K1600GTL
STOC #
I'm guessin' this is what happened after that test ride around Columbus! No shortage of ponies, and plenty of room for Fireball!!

Now you just have to get a trailer hitch.
That MAY have had a effect on this purchase. I did hold out to see what the Goldwing was offering. While I thought the new wing was a step in the right direction, I didn't feel like it was quite there yet.

I've been waiting for an announcement from you showing Annette on the back of the new Wing..........LOL.

Sent using Tapatalk

dduelin

Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Site Supporter
Bike
GL1800 R1200RT NC700
2024 Miles
STOC #
I know you considered long and wisely Mike. Congratulations on your new bike!

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
Beautiful! Congrats Mike ... & Suzanne (who's going to be so comfy back there!)

It looks like your ST is pouting in the corner :D

Bike
1999 ST1100
STOC #
Nice Mike. Which model is that? I get all confused (gettin' old ya know) with the BMWs, not unlike all the goofy Harley nomenclature.

OP
OP
mlheck

mlheck

Site Supporter
Bike
'18 BMW K1600GTL
STOC #
Nice Mike. Which model is that? I get all confused (gettin' old ya know) with the BMWs, not unlike all the goofy Harley nomenclature.
It is the GTL, but it is nice the top case will come off in less than 5 minutes.

Sent using Tapatalk

Top Bottom