Current Honda deal on 2012 ST1300 ABS

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
I have stock speaker boxes with speakers on the ST 1300 but have no idea why or what was ever offered so they could be put to use.
There was a radio option for the ST with control unit that attached to the left handle bar and radio that went in the left fairing compartment. And obviously speakers went in the appropriate boxes. I don't know that it was ever offered in the US but it was a Pan European option at least.

People have mounted gauges in the grills but I don't know what they could be used for other than speakers.

Bike
VStrom 650
STGUY, Honda offered a radio accessory, I think it went in the left pocket with remote switch above clutch reservoir.
Upt'North.

STGuy

Play it makes life fun
Bike
2007 ST1300A
There was a radio option for the ST with control unit that attached to the left handle bar and radio that went in the left fairing compartment. And obviously speakers went in the appropriate boxes. I don't know that it was ever offered in the US but it was a Pan European option at least.

People have mounted gauges in the grills but I don't know what they could be used for other than speakers.
I have the pan box. The PO paid the money to order it shipped from Europe. He also said something about the speaker housings too. Makes sense now. He had some type of radio unit in the right Saddle bag that didn't come with the bike when I bought it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom