Prayers for Frances McDonald

dduelin

Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Site Supporter
Bike
GL1800 R1200RT NC700
2024 Miles
STOC #
I pray wonderful memories ease the grief of your loss. They won't remove it but make dark days bearable.

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
My heartfelt condolences to you Reginald. It sounds like she slipped away peacefully and that's a blessing.
May you find strength and peace.

Patty

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Sorry to hear this Reginald, I imagine it is a great relief she is no longer suffering. Sounds like a proud woman that did not deserve to suffer.

Will be thinking of you and your family / friends during this tough period.. sounds like she was proud of the man she raised.

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
May you have grace at this time of great loss. I lost my mom 2 years about this time and I miss her still - a simple country woman as plain spoken as they come. But everybody that knew her said if you were her friend, you were her friend forever. You'll find yourself thinking, "Well, I'll just call Mom" and realize she's not there. But time will ease the loss and the heartache and refresh the good memories.

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
Sorry to hear of this. Hope you get through the recovery process with renewed strength, eventually.

I am going through a similar situation, having had my Dad pass a month ago yesterday.

Whooshka

Fairly faST old guy
Bike
2006 ST1300
Update, Mom passed 12/24/2017 about 1:00 p.m. I missed being there by about 15 minutes. The nursing home hadn't had time to let me know and the staff was afraid to talk to me when I told them I thought she had gone to her maker. After I assured them I had no fuss, they became sympathetic and explained the time line. I was so grateful her suffering ended that all my stress left me; though, I now have a profound sadness, but I'm relaxed now. Here's to Frances Jackson McDonald, a great mom, world traveler (lived in 5 countries), and world class party giver; love you!

I did this very thing Saturday. I could tell she was stressed by the expression on her face and ragged breathing. You know, her faced eased and she started breathing easier after I told her my goodbyes and that I'd take care of her and return her to her family. I had a feeling this was my last chance to talk to her.

Thanks so much for your prayers and best wishes. I know I'm not the only one who's gone through this and my prayers are with you too.

Truly have a merry Christmas (I will I'm having kids and fiances over for Christmas Dinner) and may your health never flag.
She's in God's care now. May you and your family find peace and strength during this sad time.

Whooshka

Fairly faST old guy
Bike
2006 ST1300
She's in God's care now. May you and your family find peace and strength during this sad time.

DavidR8

Site Supporter
Bike
2013 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
My condolences.
Accepting the loss of ones parents is never easy.
I had my entire life to prepare for the event yet it seemed like the last days were all crammed together into some kind of sad yet necessary blur.
Time heals as does the knowledge that both she and her family are no longer pained by her suffering.
Again my condolences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Sorry for your loss. I know it's difficult. Prayers of comfort for you and your family.

Top Bottom