Harbor Freight brake bleeder

Bike
2021 Tracer 9GT
STOC #
https://www.harborfreight.com/brake-fluid-bleeder-92924.html

If you have a compressor, this thing is the bomb. Made for four wheelers but makes bleeding brake lines much easier and less messy. This thing runs off compressed air utilizing the venturi effect which creates a constant vacuum in the receptacle. The receptacle is large enough to accept all of the old brake fluid from a full sized pickup. All hoses and fittings are included, but you will need a male quick connect to connect to your air line.

I have been using a Mighty Vac for years, but I think I am going to use this thing from now on.

Because i work on the cages, i have a Mityvac MV7201 fluid evacuator and dispenser. Obviously, it can be switched between vacuum and pressure. I use it to extract engine oil through the dipstick tube, or whatever else needs to be extracted. It holds over 2 gallons of liquid.

I also made a pressure brake bleeder using a Roundup 1 gallon sprayer - fill it up with fresh brake fluid, screw cap on brake reservoir, pump it up to pressure, then visit each bleed screw, and allow old fluid to be replaced with new - this way, i replace the fluid each brake job.

Bike
2005 ST1300
Plus one for me on the HF bleeder, used on a number of occasions but i primarily bought it to change the fluid on my ST. Worked like a champ!!

Bike
2009 ST1300
STOC #
I used a MityVac for years but it wouldn't pull fluid through my pickup truck with ABS valving. I bought this Harbor Freight power bleeder and it works great.

pumper316

SaTx Speed Demon!
Bike
'04 ST1300A
This is good info! I bought one a while back and it's lying somewhere in my garage. Will come handy when I plan to bleed the clutch and brakes sometime next month.

Top Bottom