Indiana Spring 2018 Tech Event.

STGuy

Play it makes life fun
Bike
2007 ST1300A
Been looking around for these lists. I can help out people on a trip. Well stocked garage with a MC lift and tire changer and 5 acres with a small creek. Ground is flat and soft to camp on or put a MC camper up.
Could even pick up a stranded MC with a trailer.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
Been looking around for these lists. I can help out people on a trip. Well stocked garage with a MC lift and tire changer and 5 acres with a small creek. Ground is flat and soft to camp on or put a MC camper up.
Could even pick up a stranded MC with a trailer.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
This is the ST-O RAN list. To get on it, fill in your RAN info (down near the bottom) in your Profile.

See the yellow banner about the RAN list that's currently running at the top of any page... it will have a link to your Profile.

Thanks for participating!

Bike
1996 ST1100
STOC #
LOL at Moddy's RSVP comment... :)

Not 100% sure what I'll want to work on...but having some extra eyes on the bike will be good since I'm doing Butt Lite in July and would like mechanical issues to be the least of my worries. :)

Gary - I'll likely have at least a rear tire shipped your way. Will let you know the details once I get it ordered.

OP
OP
GreenZR
Bike
2000 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #
LOL at Moddy's RSVP comment... :)

Not 100% sure what I'll want to work on...but having some extra eyes on the bike will be good since I'm doing Butt Lite in July and would like mechanical issues to be the least of my worries. :)

Gary - I'll likely have at least a rear tire shipped your way. Will let you know the details once I get it ordered.
+1 on Moddy's comment.... Wasn't sure about that either. Let me know about the tire, we may be away from home camping the two weeks right before the tech event.

Gary.

moddy

the mod
Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #
What I have to bring to the table for this up and coming tech event is an inexpensive resource for a low profile adjustable voltmeter https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YALV0NG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Upon receipt of these I quickly powered them with a 12v source and turned the Phillips head adjustment screw to reveal a 1.5 volt adjustment in either direction. My current voltmeter was not adjustable so I just have to know my true battery voltage is 0.4 volts higher than shown and I'd like to move where this voltmeter is installed. With this smaller voltmeter, it can be put somewhere else and adjusted to show the actual value of your electrical system. Only thing is it's not waterproofed, but that just gives me something else I can try to find a way to make it usable. I'm sure someone there might have an idea.
Some of you know I have long time dabbled in DIY heated gear and came up with a circuit and design with inexpensive components for a heated foot element. Not so poplar now that it's getting warmer, but say one day you'd like to go for that ride when it's 30 degrees and roads are clear, this will make it nicer on your feet for that long term ride. Approximately 12 dollars, and you'll have plenty of wire left over. I will also bring them along so you see how they were made and try them out if you like. mod

Top Bottom