My last ride of 2017.

Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
Belated Merry Christmas to you! And Happy New Year

Don't retire! I did and thought I would spend my days putting thousands of kms on my ST. Such is not the case. With my wifes health issues and my aged parents and her aged parents issues, Im riding even less!!!

Actually, besides that, I'm enjoying it and don't know how I found time to work!! My advice is think carefully and its a very personal decision. My workplace changed so much and I no longer enjoyed what I did. I had the age and the pension was paid up. Retired 2 years ago next month.

Loved the video as always!

Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300
Thanks for sharing! It’s a great way to break up the long winter here and get excited about the new riding season coming up.

OP
OP
Jim C-G
Bike
ST1300A '05
STOC #
Belated Merry Christmas to you! And Happy New Year

Don't retire! I did and thought I would spend my days putting thousands of kms on my ST. Such is not the case. With my wifes health issues and my aged parents and her aged parents issues, Im riding even less!!!

Actually, besides that, I'm enjoying it and don't know how I found time to work!! My advice is think carefully and its a very personal decision. My workplace changed so much and I no longer enjoyed what I did. I had the age and the pension was paid up. Retired 2 years ago next month.

Loved the video as always!
Thanks Clipper,
My work place has become impossible to do my job in... was going to stay another year but it is not worth the stress. My next "career" will be going off-grid, raising chickens and growing potatoes lol, but the latter two keep one from riding as much as the humans in our lives sometimes. I'll hold off on becoming a farmer til I get old. Maybe I'll become a travel YouTuber?
I figure I have 2 more summers on the island so I am going to try to video as much of the province as I can.
I have hours and hours of video from the summer to still go through and I think that might be the best thing... being able to relive some summer riding on my TV in HD.
Hope everyone had a great Merry Christmas and the New Year brings peace, prosperity, dry roads and lots of riding.

Top Bottom