That Time Of The Year

Bike
ST1100, 1998 non abs
Hi folks

Not posted for a while so thought I'd give an update on tbe pan a year on.

The bike has done around 12k miles since I bought it last Feb, been really reliable with only the usual
Servicing tasks, the MOT is next month so I had to do a little welding to the exhaust where the 2 down pipes meet, was rotted so now has some fresh steel again, will also need to give the brakes a service as the roads have been salted over christmas.

I have also made a trailer hitch and trailer for a rally in February down in Wales,
so looking forward to trying it out, will post a few pics when its fitted and tested.

Cheers

Chris

OP
OP
caddyman
Bike
ST1100, 1998 non abs
Hi P, its the Dragon Rally mate, run by Conwy MCC.

Its not the usual back patch rally, more for the motorbike enthusiast type rally which suits me and you have to be a bit daft to want to camp in Feb, this is my 5th year at it and I look forward to it every time, people come from all over Europe.

Cheers

Chris

Bike
ST1100
Just finished winter strip down on my black 97 1100, swingarm and radiator refinished, engine cleaned and ACF50'd, exhausts/collector box repainted,48000ml service. Will be down at the 57th Dragon Rally week after next. I'd be interested in looking at the tow hitch and bike. Hopefully see you there!

Top Bottom