Member Map update..plant a new flag

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
Hi everyone!!
Joe has cleared the member map completely......there were many old, non participating flags on the map. And at least one pirated photo. The new year begins with a clean slate........:)

So, go to the map and plant your Flags. :usflag1::CanFlag1::bsflag: Bug your buddies who haven't planted their flag yet too....!!!

ToddC

OP
OP
ToddC

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
Looks like olbikefixer has moved to the coast of Algeria........??? :salute1:. Just courious...

Last edited:
Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300
Done, but the real question is should it be placed where we live or where we would like to live? In my case it would save half of the computer space as we could chop the top half of the map off.

Shuey

Site Supporter
Bike
FJR1300 ES, 2018
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Drop the pin, move the pin to my continent, zoom in, refine the move even more to my state, zoom in a bunch more, switch to satellite view, zoom in and fine tune the pin right on to my driveway! OK, I'm pinned . . . easy breezy.

Shuey

PS: If you don't see "Member Map" near the right end of the Category list line (just before "Donate") then pick the "Home" button and . . . voila!

Last edited:
OP
OP
ToddC

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
Looks like Fawlty and Vinny are on the same sea cruise.........off the coast of Spain......:eek:

Top Bottom