Member Map update..plant a new flag

OP
OP
ToddC

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
Done, but the real question is should it be placed where we live or where we would like to live? In my case it would save half of the computer space as we could chop the top half of the map off.
Where did you plant your flag..???? I don't see it..

T

Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300
Well, by looking at the map I am the STOC member that lives the furthest north on the planet. I think I should win a prize for that, like perhaps a free psychological assessment and counseling, or a nice toque to hopefully thaw this frozen brain of mine. 3 months of solid winter and ? more to go. I need to move south, far south!

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
Well, by looking at the map I am the STOC member that lives the furthest north on the planet.
Look again- I think Upt'North has edged you out for that claim. And we have a couple members in Norway and Sweden that would be contenders, though they have not planted their flags.

I need to move south, far south!
Still, nothing wrong with that approach, that I can see.

Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300
Look again- I think Upt'North has edged you out for that claim
hmmm..wasn't as of yesterday, but when you zoom into Upt' he has no roads to his pointer, so is this just dropped there or is he suffering from the same psychosis that I am. Maybe I could change my handle to "Further Upt'North"? Really doesnt matter, I am just suffering from cabin fever an know my awesome ride will be sitting in the shop for many more months to come...:(

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
Mine is still red...? :shrug2:
Yes, Red for you (or me if I'm viewing), Green/Blue for others. Green being logged into the site, Blue not logged in.

At least that's my theory. ;)

Top Bottom