No goldwing for me

Erdoc48

Site Supporter
Bike
94/00/04 STs, FSC600
I really do like the GW from the pics I see. It does look scaled down to the size of an ST (wow, that rhymes!). Anyway, at that price and for getting what I essentially have, well...I'm staying with what I already have. I'm sure it's a very nice ride, but I'll save my $$$ for now.

Bike
'08 ST1300
--my ST13 runs fine; is not yet ready for the crusher;
--heck, I have an old lawnmower from 1991, still runs good; the thing just won't die;
--even in this region of the country, you still have to park it for 6months of winter;

OP
OP
mimurph
Bike
07 st 1300
The seat height is taller than the st. Wider than the st. Even slid forward, my legs felt spread. I couldn't flat foot with my 29 inch inseam. The bags are considerably smaller than the st 1300. The saddle bags are heavily contoured on the inside making it difficult to pack alot of hard items that won't conform.. The back seat lost alot of appeal with my wife, no storage cubbies and the seat looked like more upright position for her. She wanted to be able to sit back and relax a little more.. Foot position for her was locked in like the st. She wanted to be able to move around more. Too much money for a alot of gadgets that don't fit me as nice as the st does... I probably looking at a venture.. We rode one last summer, she told me to buy it I had to check out the Honda first.

Top Bottom