Warm n Safe...Fantastic!

Bike
2007 GL1800
STOC #
About two years ago (three winter riding seasons) I purchased heated gear from Warm n Safe; socks, gloves, pants and jacket, plus two remote Heat-Trollers. Since then I have had zero problems. That is, until last week, when I went riding in 35-50 degree weather. All was working as expected, except the jacket. I found that the back and neck were not getting heated to the same degree as in the past. I contacted Warm n Safe (via email), and since they are just down the road from me, Mike suggested that I "pop down" to see him. Today I did so. He checked out the jacket and confirmed that it wasn't heating as it should. Bam! He went and found another jacket, tested it, and gave it to me. Wow!

I like these guys! :yr1:

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
Good to hear! One reason to continue to support WnS and buy direct is the lifetime warranty on the heat element and wiring.

One of my gloves died two years ago, I'm not just down the road, but a few days later vua postal express my replacement gloves were in (on) my hands.

Jonb

Red Arr00w
Bike
06 ST1300
STOC #
If you order what you want at the web site, enter the name: Steve, and you will receive the discount when you check out

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
You might want to act sooner than later for that Steve discount (18%). An earlier post gave me the impression he might be leaving the company. The discount may go with it.

Top Bottom