I am going to need a trailer...

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
Drones are so cool, I'm not sure why I haven't bought one yet.

Shouldn't weigh too much. Just strap it on the top box!

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
Cool quadcopter! Just looked it up (Hubsan Professional H501S), lots of good features at relative low cost. Did it come with the formed-foam travel pack? Does that pack function as a backpack?

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Drones are so cool, I'm not sure why I haven't bought one yet.
I've been interested in these 'drones' (not a true drone though) but the new MAVIC Air has really got me thinking about spending some actual money.

OP
OP
Jim C-G
Bike
ST1300A '05
STOC #
Cool quadcopter! Just looked it up (Hubsan Professional H501S), lots of good features at relative low cost. Did it come with the formed-foam travel pack? Does that pack function as a backpack?
I did a lot of research heading into this purchase and I am pretty pleased. I was on a tight budget. The formed travel pack was an accessory. It was designed for the standard controller but with a little foam cutting, I was able to fit the "pro" controller in. Yes, it acts as a backpack and it's great for throwing (gently lol) into the car. Spaces for antennas, spare batteries, charger and spare propellers. I intend on making a foam carrier for the copter (with blades off) that will fir in the Givi topbox and pack the controller and accessories separately. I can see going to something higher end in a couple of years... maybe in time for my next cross continent but I think this will satisfy me for a while for sure. It is really sweet to fly and with the RTH (Return To Home), Follow Me, Circle Me and it's GPS capability it is a really good bang for the buck. I got it and the backpack off Banggood and a couple of spare batteries off Amazon.

Top Bottom