Spencer seat mod review

Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #
I received my 05 ST in early march. But through the winter I was looking for a new seat. I have had Corbin seats in the past and also looked at a Sargent. But all of the seats were $450 Plus. I just didn't want to spend this much. I then found this Great web site. With in the site I found information on this guy (Spencer) that was doing seat mods to the stock ST seat. and the price was more than fair.
My first thought was for this price it might not be completely what I was looking for but it might buy me some time before I would order a full custom. (this way I could put a few more farkels on before I needed to spend money on a seat)
Well I got to put some miles on my bike this weekend. WOW!!!!!!!! This seat is now comfortable. I was able to do a 300 mile day followed by a 250 mile day. I don't think I could ask for any thing different.
This seat is much more comfortable than my Corbin on my 96 Trophy.

If you are looking for a mid mileage type of comfort seat. THIS IS THE ONE!!!!!!:bow1:
I can't wait to do some bigger mileage to see the comfort level on a 500 - 700 mile day.
Spencer was able to get this seat done in under one week including shipping. Great guy to deal with. :bow1: This is the best deal on the website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can PM me if you want more info.

Bike
2020 Tracer 900GT
STOC #
This might help:

Spencers stock seat mod pics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added some pics:

http://hometown.aol.com/spencersmoto...atmodpics.html

And a link to the order form/shipping info.:

http://hometown.aol.com/spencersmoto...orderform.html

Special site member pricing:

https://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15384

Thanks, Spencer
772-418-9712

Bike
97 ST1100
STOC #
Hello Spencer, I should let you know that my new avitar has my 4-legged sweety standing on the seat you did for me. The pic didn't turn out like I wanted but we'll try to do another soon. The seat turned out swell. It's my commute seat.
Thanks again.....EJ :D

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Spencer is still doing seats. And I'll reiterate my praise from earlier: Great seat; Great deal! My shipping cost (for an ST1100 seat) was higher than the actual mod.

I have many, many miles on my two (lipSTick and STick), well over 100,000, including multiple 1000 mile days. My comfort level starts to drop off at about 700 miles but the only seat I've ever had which DIDN'T was the stock seat on my 88 'Wing.

I've never tried a Day Long or a Russell, but I can say this: for the price, Spencer's seat can't be beat. Can you say VALUE!!! :D

Top Bottom