Getting a STOC #

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
It was joke son. A joke. The STOC numbers are still 4 digits.

I've recovered the STOC # database, but as yet haven't completed the access to it. But it is intact, no worries.

Until I come up with a way to make it user-update-able, if you want a STOC#, just
send me a PM, here or on st-riders.net.

Include:
  • your real name,
  • email address,
  • your city,
  • state (province, region, etc)
  • country,
  • telephone number (optional) and
  • if you have a name for your STeed, that name.

I'll add you to the database and issue you a new STOC #.

Hopefully I'll get time to do a proper registration system soon.

Thanks for your patience!

Don -- KoTL
Don,

I must have been kicked off the STOC site as I couldn't sign in today. So I rejoined. My STOC number is STOC#137. I admit I have been an infrequent visitor, mostly due to the birth and nurturing of my son, 12 years ago. Hope all is well! Bob Symer

Cam, to accomodate folks’ privacy concerns, Don asks folks to use the forums’ Private Message (PM) feature. On the new ST-Owners software that’s now a Conversation. Click on Don’s avatar and start your conversation.

If you’d like, you can delete your own post with the personal info. HTH

John
John
How do I use the "Conversation" feature? I tried clicking on your avatar and I dont see an option. Maybe because this is my first post?
Not sure if you remember me, but in a previous life when I had my ST, I was part of your sub group for Sparkling Silver Metalic ST's, sold that years ago, but thinking of getting a new "old" one again. - Andre

That's what I figured.

I was also hoping to PM Don to see if he could give me what my STOC number is. m I had it saved in an email that I have for over 20 years, but alas, no longer have access to it anymore. It was either in the 10XX or 13XX series.

Don if you see this, can you check on that for me. Andre

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
I've recovered the STOC # database, but as yet haven't completed the access to it. But it is intact, no worries.

Until I come up with a way to make it user-update-able, if you want a STOC#, just
send me a PM, here or on st-riders.net.

Include:
  • your real name,
  • email address,
  • your city,
  • state (province, region, etc)
  • country,
  • telephone number (optional) and
  • if you have a name for your STeed, that name.

I'll add you to the database and issue you a new STOC #.

Hopefully I'll get time to do a proper registration system soon.

Thanks for your patience!

Don -- KoTL

Is this something i should do? Im pretty new here

OP
OP
Don-STOC237

Don-STOC237

STealer
Bike
Suzuki GSX1250FA-ST
STOC #
That's what I figured.

I was also hoping to PM Don to see if he could give me what my STOC number is. m I had it saved in an email that I have for over 20 years, but alas, no longer have access to it anymore. It was either in the 10XX or 13XX series.

Don if you see this, can you check on that for me. Andre
Hi Andre, Please check your PM's.

Bike
'01 & '96 ST1100s
STOC #
Can someone tell me what or how to use a “pm”?
Im a geezer and a computer idiot.
Hover over the member's name under their avatar and a pop-up will appear. Click on "start conversation" and a message window will appear. Go to town.

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
Can someone tell me what or how to use a “pm”?
Im a geezer and a computer idiot.
To see messages you have been sent, click the envelope icon on the menu bar, just to the right of your user name. If you have unread messages there's a highlight of some sort on the envelope (number in a red circle, I think, or maybe just a red number above and to the right of the envelope).

John OoSTerhuis

Life Is Good!
Bike
1991 SSMST1100
STOC #
How do I use the "Conversation" feature? I tried clicking on your avatar and I dont see an option
Hello, Andre. Some time ago I set my preferences here on STowners to only those I ‘follow.’ You can PM me on ST-Riders.net though.
Not sure if you remember me, but in a previous life when I had my ST, I was part of your sub group for Sparkling Silver Metalic ST's
Looking at my old SSMST RegiSTry file, I see an Andre D of California, STOC 1035. The old email listserv we used in those days is now a forum ( ST-Riders.net) and Don Feyma is the head honcho there. You’d probably recognize a few names there from when you got your STOC number.:)

John

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
I know this post is 17 YEARS OLD but are STOC numbers still a thing?
For some they are. Whenever I consider requesting a number (or going through the steps, as outlined), I'm reminded of the post by @ST Gui at the top of the page:
I've never requested an STOC number because nothing shouts n00b! like 7 digits.

But now here we are, a year and a half after he posted that bit of brilliance, and I now realize that had we got a number back then, there would be a bunch of newer ones than ours. So I guess I'll wait another year, and see what happens...

Top Bottom