BMW Dealers

Bike
'03 ST1300
STOC #
I had to use BMW of Little Rock, AR last year on my Ozarks trip. None of the Honda dealers in the state had tires for the ST. :eek: They were very helpful and courteous. They understood the situation of being on the road touring and needing assistance way more than any Honda dealer I spoke with. :bow1:

LL27

waiting to procrastinate
STOC #
If you need tires, chances are you might be able to get some at a BMW dealer
I'll second that. Last fall, I blew a rear in Stockton, Calif., about 100 miles from home. Non-repairable. In 108 degree heat. On a Saturday afternoon. Great.

My HRC towing got me to the local Honda shop. No tires of any kind to fit the ST. I called every dealer in the area...no tires available. In desperation, I tried the Beemer dealer in Modesto (about 30 miles south). He had 6 Z6s in stock, and for $20 he even delivered to Stockton (pretty good I thought for an hour+ round trip). I like the BMW bikes...I love their parts department!

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Last time I needed to buy a tire on the road (front) I found one at a small indy dealer about 30 miles south of my then present location. Road down there, pulled the front wheel, and they swapped it out and balanced it for free. Hard to beat that deal.

Another possible source of a 160/70/17 rear is yur local Harley dealer. Some models of Harley use that size. You can get an old style Dunlop K591 with "Harley Davidson" molded into the sidewall. Prolly won't be cheap, but what the hey!

Top Bottom