ST1100 risers

Mark

Gotta make tracks
Bike
KTM 525exc
STOC #
Depends on how much of a rise you want.
Uncle Phil uses the flip chip (longer bolts and an additional handlebar clamp "flipped") and that's all he needs/likes/wants.

Mark

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
The 'flip-clip' raises the bars about 1 inch up and back just a little. Not very expensive and you can still keep the handlebar cover if you like. If this is enough rise for you, I'll be glad to e-mail you the instructions with some pictures. Just PM with your e-mail. BTW, I'll be gone for the next 2 days to do a little ridin!

ThreeWheels

I'm an Engineer, not a Doctor
Bike
2010Spyder RT-S
STOC #
I have just one word concerning ST1100 bar risers.
Heli Bars.
Okay, that's two words.
Infinitely adjustable in both reach and angle.

OP
OP
STOC #
The 'flip-clip' raises the bars about 1 inch up and back just a little. Not very expensive and you can still keep the handlebar cover if you like. If this is enough rise for you, I'll be glad to e-mail you the instructions with some pictures. Just PM with your e-mail. BTW, I'll be gone for the next 2 days to do a little ridin!
Just got her home.

Yes, please email "flip clip" risers info,
if you like, please send any info on the ST1100, I'm new to this bike, first one...

Thanks

STOC #
I am trying to figure out what I want to. If I get my body angle comfortable (not upright), I end up with my arms locked out to reach the bars. The angle of the grips is fine so I think helibars are overkill (too much $$$). I think 2 inches would be ideal but I am not sure about dumping the plastic covers. Mmmm...

G

OP
OP
STOC #

I have no idea what "flip clip" is, but please send me the instructions and pictures.....fdepaul@insightb.com

Thanks

Duh!!!! never mind, I got it..
Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom