Article [13] ST1300 - Paint Codes

SoCal Rider

ride and let ride :)
Bike
2006 STeed
Re: ST1300-Touch-Up Paint

So No Information on my extensive quest for handlebar Paint...
Whipped off a E-mail to Motorcycle Larry for his Powder coat Paint code -
which may be close...No reply yet
But would like Honda,s match...
I know some of you guys have scratched handelbars..
fess up.suggestions?
What he said... :)
I have scratched my bars and grab rail,,,, a exact color match would be very cool.... :cool:

Bike
ST1300

The Honda paint code for a 2006 ST1300 handlebar is: Nh295m (Sparkling Silver Metallic).

I think it's available in Dupont's "Standox" premium paint line.

Bike
ST1300 Sept2008

Hi

I have a UK spec ST1300 in Silver. The rims are grey metalic. Does anyone know the paint colour that Honda use for the rims. I have read in one of the replies above that one of our number has used NH167MU, Iron Nail Silver Metallic, but not sure if this is the met grey of silver colour.

Thanks

Kevin

Just want to touch in what looks like a stone strike.

st13fundred

Blue:The color of which place?
Bike
'04 ST13A

Hi

I have a UK spec ST1300 in Silver. The rims are grey metalic. Does anyone know the paint colour that Honda use for the rims. I have read in one of the replies above that one of our number has used NH167MU, Iron Nail Silver Metallic, but not sure if this is the met grey of silver colour.
Kevin,

I have a bottle of the Iron Nail Silver Metallic touch-up paint; it is for the grey wheels (don't use it on your Silver bodywork). Here in the states, all wheels use the same Iron Nail Silver, unless its a 2003 model, which is some shade of black.

Hope that helps,
Matt

Bike
ST1300 Sept2008

Hi

I have a UK spec 2008 ST1300 Digital Silver, but with metalic grey wheels. Does anyone know the paint code for the wheels (rims).

Thanks

Kevin

Bike
ST1300 Sept2008

I will now write I must read replies to posts before posting again 100 times. Thanks for the info. I will order some tomorrow.

Bike
2005 ST1300 ABS

I'm looking for touch up paint for my 2005 ST1300, must admit I haven't looked at the code under the seat yet.

However, last time I was at my Honda Dealer a few weeks back, (Portsmouth Motorcycles) they were not remotely interested and didn't appear to have any idea how to source some touch up paint. They simply suggested that I take the code and get some mixed up by a paint dealer.

Surely there is a more convenient & cheaper way to do this?

Do Honda (or anyone else) sell a touch up stick in the UK? I just have some chips in my tank I want to get treated before the winter sets in.

Cheers

Bob

2005 color code is R151CU ,Candy graceful red. It's a base coat,color coat,clearcoat. I haven't found a paint shop that can use the code.They can shoot it with a prophet or similar device and get it close.The ones I checked with couldn't/wouldn't mix small amounts. Colormatch is the only place I've found.They supposedly supply honda with paint and keep all the code info hush hush.

Mine is a 2005 but in silver? Is that usual? Were the colours issued according to year?
In the u.s we get one color per year.Didn't notice your location,sorry. If you can find an online parts microfiche and look up any of the plastic ,like pannier,mirror housing etc. the paint code will be will be in the part#.at least that's the way it is here. quite a few honda dealers have the microfiche easily accessible on-line over here, Good-luck

Bike
'05 ST - R.I.P.

Mellow, one slight tweak to the information on the silver wheel paint code:
- Manufacturer's code is NH167M (no 'U') Iron Silver Metallic
- Color Rite code #2777

Bike
ST1300ABS

Does anybody know the Silver Trim color on the Grab Rails / Valve Covers for the ST1300?

Thanks!

Bike
2006 ST1300PA

Does anyone know of a match code for the 2006 ST1300PA, scratched the mirror cover getting it out of winter storage :(. I'm sure I saw something on a match for the white ST somewhere on here but can't find it now.

Thanks

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles

Does anyone know of a match code for the 2006 ST1300PA, scratched the mirror cover getting it out of winter storage :(. I'm sure I saw something on a match for the white ST somewhere on here but can't find it now.

Thanks
I'm just guessing.... but, it's probably the same color code as the 2006 White Goldwing which was Arctic White
http://www.colorrite.com/product/honda-nha29-arctic-white-1096.cfm

Again, just guessing.

Do you happen to have any paint codes for the silver paint colour used on the forks and frame for the ST1300A ( Mine is a 2004 ) ?

JZH

International Bodger
I have the ROW Honda Parts Catalogue in front of me...

2002 colours for England, France and European Direct Sales also included BG-125M (Amazona green metallic) and NH-478M (Tower silver metallic).
2003 colours for Canada and Australia were NH-478M (Tower silver metallic) and R-275C (Candy ambassador red) (note: no European 2003 models were produced).
2004 colours for England, Ireland, France, European Direct Sales and Australia were NH-A30M (Digital silver metallic), PB-255P (Pearl coronado blue) and R-151C-U (Candy graceful red) (note: no silver in Australia).
2005 had no model year production (so same colours as previous year, if available).
2006 colours for England, Ireland, France and European Direct Sales were NH-A30M (Digital silver metallic), NH-124M-U (Achilles black metallic) and R-151C-U (Candy graceful red).
(Note: the ABS models had the same colour choices as the non-ABS models, except that in 2004 and 2006 there was also an NH-138 (Shasta white) version of the ABS version, presumably the ST1300P police model.)

Unfortunately, wheel colours are not specified in the ROW Honda Parts Catalogue.

(Finally, just in case the American Honda color-name anomaly was not solved above, American Honda has a history of changing the names of things in their marketing literature, so names like "dark red" have been used in the American Honda brochures even though no actual Honda paint color of that name existed.) :(

Ciao,

Top Bottom