Where to find ST 1300 diecaST models??

Bike
ST 1300A
STOC #
Hi all,

I am looking for morre than a year for a diecaST model ( 1:18 or 1:24) of the ST 1300 (actually I am looking for a black :06biker: and blue :04biker: one)
Saw some ugly ones on Ebay in UK.
Anyone here knows where to buy?

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
The only ones I've ever seen have been on eBay.

Kawasaki used to have whatever ones were available in its parts catalog, so you could order one with your oil filters and drain plug washers.

--Mark

Byron

STOC #
When you find one let the rest of us know as I've had no luck.

Bike
'05 ST1300
STOC #
The FPR is probably on the model. They just don't make it obvious, in case of a warranty claim...

Bike
st1300
STOC #
Bought my 03 replica on ebay... back in the day we were bid waring over em. Think I ended up paying something like $45.00... Just had to have it ya know :) Later they were selling closer to the $20.00 mark. Came from across the sea, very good quality & likeness. I was happy.... Now sits on the shelf in my home office, collecting dust.

STOC #
Bought my 03 replica on ebay... back in the day we were bid waring over em. Think I ended up paying something like $45.00... Just had to have it ya know :) Later they were selling closer to the $20.00 mark. Came from across the sea, very good quality & likeness. I was happy.... Now sits on the shelf in my home office, collecting dust.
Bob! Not FAIR! you have all the cool stuff!!!!

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
Here's the manufacturer's web site. They have Gold Wings and a few other things, too.

Very cool, Mark. I'm interested, but I kinda wish they could have captured one of the fast blue ones. :D If your friend at THC has difficulty communicating with them, have him drop me a line. My father speaks fluent Mandarin.

--Mark

Bike
1991 ST1100
STOC #
I bought one for my car that wasn't the same color and a friend who is an avid model builder re-painted and re-did the interior of it to match my color scheme. Just a thought.

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
The initial post on this subject was something about the 'Ugly' ones seen on Ebay in the UK.

Looking at the links that have been posted to the manufacturers site, they are exactly what are being sold on Ebay in the UK.

I have one here and it is a very good replica as far as models go but the only thing is that they only come in silver, red and champagne colours at the moment.

Advantage I have is that I have a silver machine so the replica model fits what is in the garage. The other thing is that I am not really bothered about the colour, it is the rider sitting on it that counts :)

But I agree it is nice to have a model that matches the colour of your machine

STOC #
Just heard back from The Helmet Harbor. The manufacture of the ST1300 Diecast models would not sell to him because he wasn't a toy store. Anyone who has a contact in Toy Retail give it a shot.

Top Bottom