Where to find ST 1300 diecaST models??

Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
I've been shopping around for one of these as well, I was pretty excited when I saw that link but I've yet to find a retailer that carries any, so far www.3000toys.com seems to have the best selection of diecast motorcycles I've found. I've emailed them in relation to that link, hoping to maybe work something out with them if they don't carry them, if they would be willing to order if there was enough direct interest.

Last edited:
Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
Not having much luck... darn, wouldn't want to go back and pick up a few more would ya half_a_tiger? LOL man that is sweet.

Bike
2006 ST1300A
Anyone here got any buds who own/manage a hobby store? I wonder what the minimum purchase quantity would be.

STOC #
Looks like people gave up on this. Sure would like one of the silver ones. Amazing in this day of electronic commerce there are still items you can look at but only dream about purchasing.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I emailed them and will see what they can do for us.

I'm in for a silver one :07biker:

I never know what to buy my wife for x-mas, she would just love one in her office.

fitz

I too sent an email to 3000 Toys asking them them get in touch with Tam's to import the model. They have a lot of other models I am interested in. I told here there are a bunch of us who would like this. Maybe if they see more emails about it they would start to import them.

Anyone here got any buds who own/manage a hobby store? I wonder what the minimum purchase quantity would be.
A friend on mine has a hobby shop that sells Remote COntrol planes and such, if you can get me a vendor, contact number and whatever else is needed I will try to get him to order if possible. He is not a real close friend so I do not want to burden him to do any leg work, but since ya'll have the info I can talk to him. He is very busy. In the military, owns a RC shop, and a tobacco store, and teaches folks to fly RC for free. BUt he does ride bikes so he is not all bad:D

I would do a group buy if he can work it out, since ya'll do not know me you could use paypal and then no risk to you. So do not be afraid

Your friend will have to go to the following page and fill out the form.

http://www.tams.com.hk/en/inquiryForm12101.htm
Ok his shop is closed today, and I think he is ferrying a helicopter this week, but when he gets back I will ask him. I think I may see/talk to him tomorrow.

This guy is a go getter. 32 yrs old, 2 businesses, Military Reserves, BlackHawk pilot for Military, ferry's new choppers from where they are built to who ever bought them on the civilian side, spends his free time and I mean 5-6 nights a week teaching kids to fly remote controlled air planes for free and he is a very squared away guy. It is a privelage to know such a fellar. If he can help he will.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Ok his shop is closed today, and I think he is ferrying a helicopter this week, but when he gets back I will ask him. I think I may see/talk to him tomorrow.

This guy is a go getter. 32 yrs old, 2 businesses, Military Reserves, BlackHawk pilot for Military, ferry's new choppers from where they are built to who ever bought them on the civilian side, spends his free time and I mean 5-6 nights a week teaching kids to fly remote controlled air planes for free and he is a very squared away guy. It is a privelage to know such a fellar. If he can help he will.
Cool, great idea, thanks.

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
Top Bottom